Chapter 4) New Look

"Hey I need those!" Haruhi replied. The twins froze in place, looking at Haruhi. I was confused. Haruhi started to ramble eye contacts. The others came over and looked at Haruhi. Tamaki came running over pushing the twins over.

"Hikaru, Koaru" Tamaki commanded. Hikaru and Koaru dragged Haruhi to the changing rooms. I was too stunned to speak.

"Kyoya, my hair stylist, Mori senpai, go to the eye doctor and get him some contacts" Tamaki ordered. Then Honey jumped up.

"What about me Tama-chan?" Honey asked.

"You go have some cake," Tamaki replied. Honey sat in a chair upset. I giggled and sat down next to him. I ate cake with Honey as I heard yelling in the back. We walked to the back and waited for Haruhi to come out. She looks amazing! Everyone started complimenting her. I still think it's funny that she is a he.

"Starting today you are an official Host club member," Tamaki said.

"But what about Aiko?" Haruhi asked. The members turned towards me. I backed up waving my hands in front of me.

"Don't bring me into this" I stated.

"You to Aiko starting today you will be the ummmm..." Tamaki replied.

"She can't be a host, it would be improper but she would bring more variety of customers" Kyoya stated.

"What are you good at, Aiko?" Koaru asked. I thought for a moment.

"Well I am good at art, and dancing" I replied.

"Great you will perform once a week and you will make portraits of people on the other days" Tamaki suggested.

"Umm okay, I guess," I replied.

"Great!" He wrapped his arms around my shoulder

"I will train you both on how to be a first rate host, If you can get 100 customers to request your service I will completely forget about your eight million debt" Tamaki stated. I looked at Haruhi as she stuttered.

Time skip

Not long after, girls started to request Haruhi, while I sat quietly in the corner painting sadly nobody has requested me yet. But I'm sure with time people will notice me... hopefully. In the corner of my eyes I saw Tamaki watching Haruhi interacting with the girls. The girls started to swoon over her and ask if they could request her tomorrow too. The host members watched as they sat around a couch and they seemed a bit surprised. I shook my head and focused back on my painting. The girls chatted away with the host members.

"Mori -senpai help me!" I hear Haruhi shout. I look up and see Tamaki hugging Haruhi and spinning her around. Mori rushed over and picked her up as Tamaki fell. I giggled at the scene and focused once again. 

454 words