Chapter 2) Going to School

The next day I got up early, I put a brown and blue wig on and put brown contacts in.

	I changed into the ugly yellow dress that I had to wear

I changed into the ugly yellow dress that I had to wear. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I greeted the maids and butlers. I quickly ate my breakfast and rode a limo to school. Once I got out of the limo I was in awe. The building was beautiful. I walked in and everything was so fancy. I looked at my school schedule. I had no idea where to go. That's when I saw a girl that dressed like a boy walked past me.

"Um excuse me" I said. The girl turned around. She had short brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a brown vest.

"Yes?" She replied.

"I'm new to this school and I don't know where my classes are. Could you show me please?" I asked.

"Sure, let me see your schedule," She said. I gave her my schedule.

"We are in the same class so just follow me. And by the way I'm Haruhi Fujioka, ''the girl introduced.

"I'm Aiko Hayashi," I replied. She smiled and we started walking through the school. The day went by fast and before I knew it was almost the end of the day.

"I'm going to go find a quiet place to read if you want to tag along," Haruhi said.

"Okay! I'll come with you" I replied. Haruhi was the only friend I made today. All the other people seemed rude or were overly obsessive. Which kind of freaked me out. Haruhi and I walked up stairs to see Music room 3. Haruhi opened the door. We were blinded by bright lights and rose petals. It cleared a bit and I saw 6 boys. Known as the Host Club,

"Welcome" They all said. Haruhi pressed herself against the door.

"Wow, it's a boy," The twins said.

"Hikaru, Kaoru I believe these two are in your class aren't they?" A tall man with black hair and glasses asked.

"Yeah but they're shy they don't act very socially so we don't know much about him" The twins said at the same time.

"Well that wasn't very polite welcome to the ouran host club Mr honor student and Miss transfer" The black haired male said.

"What you must be Haruhi Fujioka and Aiko Hayashi. You're the honor student and transfer that we heard about" A blond man said. Haruhi tried opening the door but it wouldn't open.

"How did you know our names?" I asked in my British accent.

"It's not everyday two commoners come to our academy" The black haired male explained. The blonde boy wrapped his arms around us.

"You two are a hero to poor people, you showed everyone in the world that even a poor person can get into a rich private academy" The blonde male stated. I deadpanned. Haruhi and I tried to walk away but the blonde male kept following us.

"We're out of here" I said annoyed and was about to walk out the door when small arms grabbed a hold of me.

"Hey get back her Ai-chan and Haru-chan you must be like a superhero,or something that's so cool" A little blond boy said.

"We're not a hero, I'm and honor student and she's a transfer, '' Haruhi tried to explain.

"I never thought an honor student would be so openly gay" The taller blonde said. "So tell me what type of guy your into do you like a

strong silent type, (The male had black hair and grey eyes Name: Mori.)

boy lolita, (Small blonde boy with brown eyes Name: Honey)

how about the mischievous type (the twins peach hair and brown eyes Name: Hikaru,Koaru)

or the cool type (black hair, gray eyes and glasses Name: Kyoya)" The blonde male asked.

"I uh I it's not like that we were just looking for a quiet place to study!" Haruhi explained. The blonde male walked towards us as we backed up.

"Or maybe you're into a guy like me?' The blonde boy asked. (Blonde hair and purple eyes Name: Tamaki) Haruhi and I backed up away from him even more. We backed into a pot and it fell. We tried to catch it but it smashed onto the floor.

"That vase was going to be in an upcoming action" Hikaru said.

"Now you've done it commoner the bidding on that was supposed to start eight hundred million yen" Kaoru explained. Haruhi tried to figure out how many hundreds were in a thousand.

"Ah we're going to have to pay you back" Haruhi stated.

"With what money?" The twins asked. They started teasing Haruhi about her outfit. Kyoya walked up behind us and picked a piece from the broken pot.

"What do you think we should do Tamaki?" Kyoya asked.

"When in Rome you will do what the Romans do since you have no money you can pay with your body. That means starting today you're the host club's dog" Tamaki explained. I deadpanned. I just joined this school. Haruhi froze on the spot. The group started poking her. Then she passed out onto the floor. 

872 words