12🌸Choco

~Song Recommendation : We fell in love in October- girl in red

Warning : cute shit

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

"I'm gonna be fine jiminie—"

"Oh hell no Tae, you know what happened last time, there's no way I'm letting you skate in this horrible weather!" Jimin stated, crossing his arms, looking at the pouty boy in front of him.

Taehyung for the 9th time of the day, huffed again , looking at the window then returning to Jimin again. "You're a meanie I will go ask mom!" With that he went out of the room, Jimin following him with a bored face.

"Mom!" Taehyung ran to the woman and hugged her tightly, who smiled and gladly returned the hug. "Hey baby, why the hype so early in the morning?"

The younger boy pulled away and looked at his mother with puppy eyes, "I wanted to go skate outside and go see Koo but Chim Isn't letting me! I'm not a kid."

Hearing this, Jimin scoffed "I'm just worried about you because the wind is so strong outside and not the right time to skate!"

Mrs.Kim nodded at Jimin, then looked back at Taehyung who was glaring at his best friend, "I'll go check by myself, if it's really dangerous then I'm afraid you'll have to stay in dear." with that she headed to the door, the two boys staring at her, watching as she looked around and checked the weather before she got back in and closed the door.

"The weather is not that bad, just some wind so you can go outside." She said, making her son smile, sending a victory smirk in Jimin's direction who was about to argue.

"But no skating, the wind can push you off."

Taehyung frowned a little , looking at his skateboard and giving it a kiss before setting it down. "I'll miss you my babyyyy"

"And no skirts-"

"WHAT WHY-"

"It's so cold and may I add the wind is so strong? You know what I'm talking about here mister." Mrs.Kim said, putting her hands on her hips, "wear pants- if you want a skirt then wear tights under it- no need to get sick sweetie." She ruffled his hair and headed to her room.

"Ok mom THANK YOU-"

"Oh shut up"

"Says the loser-"

🌸🌸🌸

"I should've gotten a jacket with me." Taehyung mumbled, walking on his way towards the florist's shop, hugging himself because of the wind hitting his body, he's trying to fasten his pace so he arrive and get rid of the cold feeling, the weather seems to get worse minute but minute, it wasn't this bad when his mother checked.