Back to Raracati

Crystal -

I flew back to the treehouse so we could prepare to leave.

"I'm back guys! We need to get ready to take down Drakeena."

"I can ram her face in," Headbutt offered.

"Fight fire with fire? Well, me against her," Tempest said.

"We can fight her together!" shouted two smallish gold and silver dragons.

"Who are you guys anyway?"

"I'm Luna!" Said the enthusiastic silver dragon.

"Star," the gold dragon said.

"We're brother and sister!" The gleefully sang out.

"How?"

"Our mother was a sun dragon and father a moon. At least we think. Like in the olden days, different gender celestial twins were common. If the mother was a sun dragon, the daughter was a moon. Vice versa for the father and son," the twins replied.

"But isn't that... outlawed?"

"Yeah... That's why we were left out to steal as defenseless hatchlings..." Star sadly muttered.

"Hey! We weren't dropped off, we might have been lost and then searched for... We just weren't!" Luna scolded.

"So... What if it isn't a set of twins?"

"There's a celestial dragon. Because the separate dragons are finally combined like in the legends. Except the parents stay. Before our kind separated, we would have switched each year from celestial to sun and moon, but they stopped. Then fought..."

"Kay. Blaza, any ideas of what to do?"

"Get into the prison and act weak. Fight your way out with any others acting weak."

"Prison? Wouldn't that be more guarded than anything except for Drakeena's room?"

"They're strong and they know other dragons know that. Most likely, they won't have many guards at all. And the prison? Most prisoners would go insane, and just stay there, so no guards probably."

"So what about finding it?" Tempest asked.

"Of all dragons, you should know. You were in their prison," Headbutt replied.

"That was an outpost. Meant to attract attention to kill all that tried taking them down."

"Talking about killing, how are we going to live from the mind killing thing?"

"So this is why you're terrified of our kind," came a voice from behind. It was Silver.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well, Shadowdemons don't exactly have the power to kill with their mind. Only highly trained ones can. We have the power of mind control. We probably spread the rumors ourselves after we went in hiding to make dragons scared to fight us."

"Doesn't that make them stronger?"

"Kinda. Yet they can't control the prophecy dragons, aka you guys. At least that's what legends say..."

"So, do you think we're ready?" I asked her

Well -"

"Definitely Crystal. If those other prophecy dragons killed two queen Sandwings, we can kill one Shadowdemon Quuen," Blaza replied.

I thought of everything possible. I guess we have everything...

"Is everyone rested up?"

"Very! We had lots of time to rest in prison," the twins answered.