They find you wearing their clothes

Ah no lime or Lemon..

Wait

No lemon? 🤨
Haha jk lol

Also nice reference

Try to tell me that's not a TF2 reference, I'll wait

----

Sniper:

"Whew, never thought I'd accidentally zoom into that!"

He was casually just on the watchtower watching out for any [BLUs/REDs], but he unintentionally zoomed towards his own window, and witnessed you wearing his clothes. A soft red appeared on his cheeks, but he shook it off and turned his rifle away to give you some privacy.. but that picture never left his mind.

Scout:

"Oh! Uhm.. Y-Ya look good in ma' dogtags.."

You wore a slightly oversized sleeveless (BLU/RED) shirt, brown pants, black shoes with white strips at the side, socks that reached your knees but was covered with your pants, bandaged hands and a dogtag around your neck. He was madly blushing when he realized you tried to mock him, but failed miserably. He secretly took a pic and set it as his wallpaper.

Medic:

"Jou look beautiful in mein clothes, and Du siehst umwerfend aus! Ich hab' dich lieb!"

The moment he saw you wearing his clothes, he picked you up and spun you around, complimenting you in his native language. You ended up blushing madly. He was such a tease, but you love it, don't you?

Demoman:

"Ha..ha.. Aye think am in Heaven.."

He was drunk, no big surprise there (hehe) but he still looked at you as if you were the angel that was sent to get him. Buut you just giggled and removed the heavy armor before you'd crash down because of how heavy it is..

Engineer:

"Ah'm- Ah am so darn lucky ta have ya.. ya know that?"

For some odd reason, he started going into deep detail of how much he loves you and how he was so damn lucky to have someone as pretty as you..

Heavy:

"Heavy likes little (man/woman/person?) Like this!"

He Complimented you in both English and Russian, and even put you in his shoulder and posed.

(You can tell I'm starting to make the scenarios shorter)

Pyro:

"HUDDAH HUDDAH MHPHHPH-"

They were screaming something but it was unfortunately muffled because of their mask, but they still showered you with candies and 'kisses'.. which is basically just them hitting your face which was covered with a gas mask also similar to theirs with their own gas mask.

Soldier:

"VERY AMERICAN! I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!"

He kept kissing your cheek and occasionally kissing your lips, also complimenting you as well.

Spy:

"'ou should've told me zhat you were gonna do zhis.. I would've made 'ou wear something more.. beautiful."

You showed him yourself with his suit, mask, gloves, pants, hell even his weapons. But all you got was him smirking and offering you wine. Just made you pout and go away with a slight blush.

Miss Pauling:

Female:
"You look very lovely dear.. May I take a picture..?"

She loved it, if you don't know. She loved it so much she asked if she can take a picture. She did get a pic, but when you looked away she set it as her wallpaper.

Male:
"Oh, You were trying to dress up as m-me? That's so sweet of you!"

Because you were a male, You had to improvise and use a more male like outfit, but it still looks the same as Pauling's outfit. She loved it either way!

(If you're wondering where the nonbi/gender neutral is, it's either of the one above cause Idrk what to do for nonbi/GN :( )

----
[607 words.]

(A/N): Sorry for no updates for so long :(