What risky stuff they'd do in public (A LITTLE 13+)

Warning: Light mentions of sexual stuff
⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

====

Sniper: ————

Oh, this man's an introvert but he's not gonna chicken out when it comes to teasing, especially Infront of other people.

Either he drags you onto his lap and silently tease you on your neck while acting like he's just leaning on you, or he straight up does something that would certainly have to wait until you're both home, alone.

Scout: ————

No, he's not the one doing the risky stuff. YOU are.

I feel like he'd be a bratty bottom. In public, he'd just show affection but never tease you because that's your job and only yours.

Medic: ————

He somehow (literally) has senses that every teammate wasn't spectating the both of you and he'd play with you.

Hopefully and Thankfully, no one heard you.

Demoman: ————

Yeah, same with Scout, you do the teasing.

Mostly, no one sees when he's turned on because you're always on his lap when he's sitting down, playing with his fingers while you slowly and very lightly move on him.

If he had to describe you in two words, he'd call you a Tease.

Engineer: ————

Still the same, I feel like he'd be the malewife in the relationship while you're the mommy/daddy between the both of you.

Since you're taller, you have an advantage and he clearly has mixed feelings about it; half of him hates it yet he loves it.

Heavy: ————

I don't know why but I have a feeling that the both of you would prefer to do things like these in private. Especially for Heavy.

He doesn't want anyone else to see him vulnerable, that view is only for you.

Pyro: ————

Eh.. Not really. Both of you don't really do that in public, and even in private, you guys haven't gotten that far yet. The farthest you both got was some simple make-out, nothing too far. Let me also say, Pyro was a handsome person and no I'm not gonna say what they look like; their kisses were filled with strong need and inflamed passion.

It's a slow relationship with Pyro, if you can say that.

Soldier: ————

Why do I feel like this man will be a bottom but not a bratty boy?

He once had to teach one of his raccoon armies and you latched onto his back and kept kissing his jaw; He was incredibly flustered.

For him, that was in public.

Spy: ————

Yeah he's a teaser alright.

He had invited you onto a fancy meeting he had and he had an amazing time teasing you by rubbing the inside of your thigh, his hand getting slowly and slowly higher before he removes it, making you needy for more.

Ms. Pauling: ————

You and Her. Teasing matches.

The teasing matches mostly end in an make-out session though, both of you just can't resist the needs for too long.

====
519 words.

Wew sorry for not uploading so much (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)
Also, I changed the style to make it better, hope u guys didn't mind