MY LITTLE RABBIT

FLASHBACK

9 MONTHS AGO

XAVIER

Xavi, Leo. I heard her loud voice as she entered inside my room without knocking. A smile came on mine and Leo's face as she hugged Leo and hid in his chest. No one will believe that this girl does a job. She is the most respectful person I have ever seen but the most childish one as well. She never joined in the company with us rather found a job for herself. She earns her own money and she does not like to be dependent on us. Save me. She said. Hide me somewhere. The Hitler is coming with a spatula. She said. What did you do now?? Leo asked. I didn't do anything Leo. If we didn't know her we would have believed what she was saying. She was a little devil with the most innocent face. She was the life of this house. She made this house a home. She mended the broken hearts. If she sheds a single tear I feel like burning the whole world. She has made me live again. Actually she has given a life to us. To every member of this family. She is our little angel. My little rabbit. Aria. Leonardo said. Bro...she whined. That Bitch was talking shit with my sweet sister-in-law the other day so I put some glue under her ass and she ended up tearing her dress. She looked at us innocently before laughing out loud giving peace to my heart and I also couldn't help but chuckle at her mischievousness. We could now hear footsteps. She immediately hid behind us. Aria, come out and stand here. Mom said. She slowly went towards her and stood there, her eyes down. You tore her dress. Mom said more like a statement than a question. She immediately raised her head. No mom, I didn't even touch her. The glue on the chair did that. Now what can I do if she is blind and she sat on it? She said. They both looked at each other for a second and burst out laughing. Mom you should have seen her face. Hahaha. She laughed loudly and mom laughed along with her. Suddenly Elena came and held her ears. Aghhh... sissy, leave my ears. She said. Why did you do that?? Elena is a mother figure to me, although she is just a few years older. She is Leo's wife and she is older than him as well. They have an amazing love story. I didn't do anything. She was talking shit. She said angrily. Elena kissed her cheek as she pouted. Well, in all the 6 people living here, Ellie is the most sane person. My mom behaves like a child herself. And the reason for all this happiness is my little rabbit. We met her when she was 10 years old. Mom and dad fell in love with her. She was so sweet and so Innocent. She had pulled Leonardo out of hell. I still remember that day......

(A/N- WELL IT'S A FLASHBACK IN A FLASHBACK. DON'T GET CONFUSED. ENJOY.)

FLASHBACK

5 YEARS AGO

XAVIER (22 years old)

I got down from the bed and went inside my washroom to freshen up. I couldn't sleep the whole night. I felt very lethargic today. I wish this day never came. Tears rolled down my cheeks along with the water from shower. I wish I could do something. I wish I could change everything. I JUST WISH....I could go back in time and bring HER back. I came out and wore my clothes and went downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the hall in silence. Leo was not here. I knew he wouldn't come out today. He would sit in his room whole day and in the evening he would go to meet HER. Surprisingly today even Aria hasn't come out of room yet. She has been living with us since 10 years. Although she knows what is it today. But she never says anything. She just knows that her name is Elizabeth and that she is dead. She never asked what happened to her nor did we tell her. I got up and walked towards her room. I knocked on the door and slowly entered the room only to see her sitting on the bed with so many things. What are you doing? I asked she didn't reply. She got up with a tiara in her hand and went out of the room with me following her. She knocked Leo's door but he didn't answer and then she started banging on the door. I kept quite wanting to know what she was trying to do. He opened the door and he looked so broken. I never saw him in this situation. My heart broke. I don't know why did he opened the door. Maybe because he knew that It was Aria who was banging it because she is the only one after Elena who can do this. But at this day even Elena let's him be as he is. He doesn't talk to anybody nor does he opens the door of his room.