THEIR FEAR, THEIR TEARS

Well, I hope you all will love this chapter and all the twists and turns that are about to come. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE CHAPTER AND TELL ME HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER.
                  LOVE YOU ALL.....😍😍😍

ARIA

I turned to look around and my eyes fell on a guy who was standing upstairs nearing the railing and he had a gun in his hand, and Luna was standing right beside him. That guy was pointing the gun directly towards Elena's stomach and my body went numb. The three of them were busy un talking so nobody saw them. Ellie. I shouted covering them with my body as much as I could. It happened so fast that no one could comprehend and in a moment a loud gun shot was heard and the hall was a chaos. I wanted to keep her safe. The baby, needs to be safe.

XAVIER

We were standing talking to each other and Aria was tanding right beside us. We were standing in a circle. She was standing there but she did not even Say a single word. Ellie. Ari shouted and spread her arms as if trying to cover us and bent down and then everything happened in a moment. She got shot. I was shocked. I couldn't think of anything for a moment. In a jiffy we saw her falling on her knees. I love you. She said smiling, touching Elena's stomach. Aria. She fell on the ground and I fell beside her. I could not comprehend anything. Ari. Please baby. Keep your eyes open. Please. Little one. I hugged her tightly to my chest. Aria. Aria. She pointed upstairs and Leo took out his gun and ran towards the stairs.

 She pointed upstairs and Leo took out his gun and ran towards the stairs

Elena was standing there and she was motionless. Please baby. I won't let anything happen to you. Ellie, do something. Ellie. I kept saying but she said nothing in returns and tears started to escape ther eyes. Aria. Don't close your eyes. I beg you. Aria. Please. Mom and dad came running. Aria. Baby. Aria, don't close your eyes. Aria. Mom was shouting. Dad call someone. Dad. I said to dad. I saw Harry, running toward us. Take her to the hospital. I picked her up and took her to the car. I saw her eyes, still fluttering. She was awake. I felt my breathing stop. I felt extreme suffocation. Don't let her close her eyes. Harry yelled. I was shivering. Shivering with the thought if her leaving me. Aria. I shouted. I hugged her close to my chest. Aria. Please. I sat in the car with her inmy arms.

 I sat in the car with her inmy arms