WORK FOR ME

KINDLY IGNORE THE SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES IN ALL THE CHAPTERS. I WILL CORRECT IT AND EDIT ALL OF THEM AFTER BOARD EXAMS. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES AS WELL, I AM QUITE STUCK IN THE STUDIES RIGHT NOW.
_________________________________________

I hope you all will like this chapter and please do not be silent readers because it takes a long time to think and write these long chapters and we all expect appreciation for the things we do, don't we? I hope you all will VOTE for the chapter (if you like it) and tell me about your SUGGESTIONS and your OPINION about the chapter.
_________________________________________

ARIA

I looked at the ceiling as a smile covered my face and a tear rolled down my cheeks for some old memories came in my mind.

FLASHBACK
(WHEN I WAS 7 YEARS OLD)

As dad stopped the car in front of the school gate I felt a little sad. Dad was going out for work. I looked at him not wanting to go anywhere. He looked at me and sighed. Baby, daddy will come back soon. He said in a soft voice. He got down from his side, as i made a face, and came to my side to open the door. He opened the door and opened his arms for me and I immediately got down and jumped in his arms with my tiny school bag on my shoulder. He held me close and carried to inside the school and kissed my forehead before bidding me bye. All my friends looked at me. You know my father never has time to take me to the school. I heard my friends say. I felt so happy because my dad loved me the most.

FLASHBACK OVER

Little did I know, one day he wouldn't be there to take me to the school or kiss my forehead. I miss them so much. I feel so broken sometimes. I am and have been in love with the people who have crushed me and destroyed my life and I do anything to them. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks. I hate how they are the unwanted guests of my eyes but I feel so good after crying. I feel less burdened and less stressed. I opened my eyes as I felt the door of the room open. My captivator came inside but I did not say anything. I did not want to.

XAVIER

I looked at her, who was looking at the ceiling and did not even bother to look at me. I could see her tears shining in the corner of her eyes. She was crying, again and I was the reason, again. She has been crying since the day she came here not even once did I see her giving me her beautiful smile and I would do anything to see it now. I walked slowly to the bed and sat beside her and she looked at her and immediately sat up straight. I kept looking into her eyes and then gave her an evil smile and before she could save herself I pushed her on the bed and ticked on her sides and she laughed loudly. Le...let....haahh.... hahaha.... go...... When I saw she was out of breath I left her and she laid down breathing heavily. What were you doing? She asked but suddenly went quite looking into my eyes and I got lost in hers. These sad eyes used to be so mischievous. They were always shining, filled with curiosity to know something and mischief, to cause some trouble.

FLASHBACK

What the fuck did you do? Leo asked angrily. I was a bit angry......I trailed off and a punch landed on my face. So, bastard, you thought it was good to take out your anger on her? Leo shouted. No man. I was at fault. See I got her favorite snacks. I said and her nodded. He is her personal bodygaurd.

I slowly walked inside her room to see her completely covered with a blanket. I kept the bag I got with me on the table and walked close to her and tried to remove her blanket. Little one, you will get suffocated. I said in the softest tone that I could use, and it was only reserved for her but she held onto it, tightly. So, I let it be. I have got your favorite snacks and some chips and chocolates. I said but she did not make any move. So I took out one packet from the bag and slowly kept it beside her and patted it, indicating her that I have kept it here. Her small hands made its way out of the blanket and she slided the chips packet in the blanket.