BRING HER BACK

ELENA

I looked around to see all of them silent. This was not the way we lived. We were happy. I was happy. She was like my baby. Yes, a baby. The amount of respect she gave me and the way she tried to make me happy was something nobody would do, for anyone. I remember when I couldn't save a child who had a heart disease I felt so depressed but she would come around and talk funny things and make faces making me smile and would always say one thing.... It wasn't your fault, my life . You can never change someone's fate no matter how hard you try and I know you tried your best, my love. Well Leo calls me "My life and my love" and she used to copy the same to tease me and slowly the guilt wasn't there anymore. She made me realize that it wasn't my fault. I want her back in this house. I said and Xavier chocked on water. If you won't bring her back I won't live here anymore. I said and Leo's eyes widened. If it would have been some other time I would have taken his picture and laughed out loud. No, my daughter will not go anywhere but you both will leave the Mafia If she isn't her within one month, no 15 days is all I give you. Mom said making me smile. After a long time i saw them smiling. There was relief on their faces.

XAVIER

We never tried to find her since the day she went away. I still remember that horrible day.

FLASHBACK

Leave the rats on him. I ordered ALEX. He didn't take a second to follow at he picked the man up and put him in the small cell with rats on his boys as the chewed him brutally. He shouted in pain. He was one person who was involved in raping my sister. He has been here since 15 days and today when he finally revealed the truth after a lot of torture he is going to be blessed with a brutal death. I sat on the chair with a smirk on my face and beside me sat Leonardo. His phone rang and picked it up. Kill the man. He said. The man in the cell was dead and the show was done. I got up pressed a button and the cell closed completely. I put patrol in it and Leo threw his lighter inside. Suddenly, we heard a voice of something falling. Who is it?? I roared. Alex and Alan went out and I and Leo turned around only to see Aria as they were holding her gently yet firmly. Let me go. She sobbed loudly. She wriggled in their holds but I was numb. She knows the truth which I have been hiding since years. please let go. All my men have been here since years. Some were bought here by my dad. They were orphans, sold kids, or some of them were even found lying near Dustbins. Dad raised them. They all respect him as their own father. They all treat her like their sister and she is very comfortable around them and they always listen to her sweet orders and she treats them like family giving them new nicknames. Well she is a namegiving person. She is the one who has given us this nick name, not that I am complaining. Who are you?? She asked, her voice trembling scaring me more. I got up and went towards her and she wriggled more in their holds. Please...ahhhh...let go. She screamed. I ran towards her. Listen to.. I was cut off. No..no...you are the cruel Mafia they have been talking about. I will.... she stopped saying as she vomitted and lost her consciousness. I picked her up and we all went walked past the alley and entered inside the house. What the hell?? What happened to her?? Elena asked. She knows everything. I said in a low voice making her eyes widened. I went and put her on her bed and came out of the room. The next morning I went to talk to her but she was not there. I ran down the stairs. Where is Aria? I asked, I was feeling extremely anxious for some reason. Oh, she hasn't come down yet. Must be sleeping. I ran back to her room ans checked her cupboards. I went inside the closed to see some clothes missing and there was a paper kept on one of the shelves. I opened it and it read....

I was an orphan when you picked me up and brought me to this house which became a home for me and this orphan will always worship you for that, for the love you all gave me but now I want to make my own life. I will never be able to forget you. Thank you for everything and never try to find me. Please.
With Love
Your Aria

FLASHBACK OVER

What she didn't know was mom and dad knew about us being a Mafia. Hell dad has been the most cruel one until one day he met mom. She went leaving me alone. Alone. broken. Destroyed. And the worst thing was I couldn't do anything about it, no matter what. And I didn't try to find her after that. I knew those beautiful things were too good to be true but still, I became selfish and I wanted to live some days with her and live my life to the fullest before something happened but I never knew it would pass this soon. I knew I was sleeping and dreaming for too long but today it seems like it was just yesterday when I started dreaming to have a family with her, it was just yesterday when I confessed my love to her. I didn't fall in love with her, I walked in love with her with my eyes wide open as I took each step. She was in my dreams, my nightmares and in every place I went. This house doesn't belong to me but to her. She rules this place although she is not here. She rules us although she is not here and we can do absolutely nothing about it. But now I want to bring her back. I can't take this pain anymore. She had promised me she would never leave me. She promised me that I will never have a peaceful day until she is there. She wasn't lying. After she left, there was no sound, there were no screams of excitement and fun, there was nothing beautiful or nothing funny. Everything was just simple since the day she left but when she was here, it was so good. A bad joke was funny, dining hall was the best place to be in, Mr. Bean was she best show and the favorite thing to do was to talk. She would gather everyone to talk with her and would gossip about people she never knew with our maids and they would gossip about their relatives like she knows all of them and she... well she just nodded and sometimes would add a funny sentence in between.

FLASHBACK

Get up. Xavi please. Xaviiii. Somebody shouted in my ears making me sit up with a jerk. I looked around with my half opened eyes to see Aria standing in front of me but she was in her jeans and top with her denim jacket, with her hairs in a messy bun making her look both cute and hot. What happened? I asked her. Get up please. She said. Why? Little one it is 1 am, you should sleep already. I said ignoring the fact that I wanted do kiss her then and there. I want icecream. She said, whining. Woman you can go tomorrow in the morning. I suggested. No I want to go now. She said. See you don't want me to post your photo with red lipstick on the social media, right? She asked mischievously making me a little afraid. Well, she rubbed lipstick on my lips and took a picture of it. Dad and mom were laughing on me but I am thankful that Leo wasn't there or he would have teased me forever. She showed that photo in her phone. No. Wait. I will go with you. I wore my casuals and went to the garage and took out a car from there. The gaurd opened gate and I sped out. She told me the way to reach there and finally got out of the car and ran towards the small shop. Then we were lying in the Bonnet of my car. You won't go anywhere right? You will always be there, right?? I asked her. Where will I go without you people? Whom do I have except for you people? I am an orphan. She asked and I looked at her angrily. Promise I won't leave you and go anywhere. I just want you to remember that no matter what I would love you. She slowly pressed her lips on making me hover over her as I kissed her. I love you. She whispered.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Call me a selfish bastard but I want her with me, in my arms. After we had our breakfast we went to office. I and Leo sat in my office waiting for my man to come with some information. My trance broke as the door knocked and Leo said to come in. Cage is our hacker and one of the best too. He could hack into any system in 10 minutes. He has been doing this Job since he was 17 years old. He is now 29 but we call him by his name because he doesn't want to be called like an old man. She lives 2 hours away from here and that area is definitely not good but my men are there and I guess she is trying hide because she works in some small hotel around there as a receptionist. I saw her today. She looked sick and malnourished. She has really become very thin. He said. I took out my phone and called Roger. He is one of my best friends and my bodygaurd. Prepare my mansion. I said and heard a yes and then I cut the call. I and Leo have a mansion of our own and that is somewhere away from here. I didn't want her to know that Mom, dad or Elena knows about this. She will be broken if she knows. When are you planning to bring her there? Cage asked. Within 2 days. I said back, smirking. I will have her back. My life.

KEEP COMMENTING SO THAT I KNOW IF YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE PLOT OR NOT.