Extra;

My weird yet cool and sad dream.
It didn't have a lot of kpop involved in it but I still feel like the concept of my dream was cool. So I thought I'd share it before I forget it haha.
⚠️: blood, gore, violence, zombie,death.

The days kept passing by.
The empty silent fields of wheat behind the warehouse, swaying with the slightly chilly wind.
Occasionally a few moans from the infected could be heard around us.

The distant sirens of the police cars and ambulances that were left in the street on the other side of the wheat field.

A fence giving us a false sensation of safety as we knew the infected could easily break through it if they did see or hear us.

We were a group of friends...or at least that's what I liked to think.

"Zuley..you're out here again. If you lure them here..I'll kill you."

"Psh. You won't."

This was my best friend, and the guy I liked.
His hazel eyes followed my gaze towards the wheat field. His brown hair swaying a bit with the wind.
"You're right. I couldn't."

"That's what I thought Noah."

"Hey guys come back in, Noah you need to go out for a supply run."

"Duty calls." I teased as I elbowed him. His rifle slung down since he lost his balance.

"You know I hate you right Zuley."

"Nah, you like me too much for that."

"Sure since that's what friends do." He said with a giggle and poked at my side before running ahead of me.

I followed after and shut the metal door behind me.

The warehouse rarely had any windows and all the doors were thick, yet once again another false sense of safety. I walked up to the girls who  were among us.

I was the eldest among them.

"You were out again. How many zombies did you see?" The girl named Sofie asked. Since I was a fan of kpop she reminded me a lot of a girl named Yuqi from G-idle. She had that cute round face and curly long hair in pigtails.

"Two." I answered before sitting down with them.

Meiko smiled at us, her short black hair bounce a bit as she sat down. She had this vibe to her that would make you believe she'd be the main character or like importan. The cutest among us possibly.
"Don't you miss going out to the movies?" She asked. "Maybe we should see if we can take over a movie theater."

"Oh shush. That place would be a lot more dangerous to stay in then here." Lauren, the second eldest, a month younger than me. She had black long hair and was taller than me.  Even though she was younger than me she gave off the vibes of an older sibling. A realist.

"Ah I don't want my baby to leave." In every zombie movie, there's always a couple. The sick lovey-dovey couple that makes everyone else question why they are single.  Her black shoulder length hair was being held by her hands as she always got stressed every time her boyfriend had to go out for runs with the other boys. Dina was her name.

And the last girl among us, Angela. She had brown short curly hair. She was always crushing on Noah every minute she could she'd ask me about him. "So Zuley, if Noah hasn't started dating you yet that means he doesn't like you in that way..I'm going for him."