[29] 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝑴𝒖𝒄𝒉.

*Mature Chapter ahead*

|Johnathon Romano|

I soon awaken from my sleep as a body hugged close to me, placing a hand on my face, I rubbed my eyes before glancing to my side.

Talia held me tight while in a deep sleep, the straps to her dress hung off her shoulders as her head was hidden under a pillow. Looking onto the bedside table I grabbed my phone as the time read 3:40 am.

A pain soon hit me, as my head began throbbing, "Gesù Cristo! My head." Grumbling to myself, I pushed myself up on the bed as Talia's body fell off mine, though she remained asleep.

Tossing the blankets off, she began moving in her sleep, shortly after removing her head from under the pillow. She placed a hand up to her head as I got out of the bed, "Mhm... I feel dizzy..." As she lifted from the bed a hand went in her hair.

"Talia. Go back to sleep." Lowering my voice, I kneeled down with one leg on the bed and moved toward her to lay her back down.

She pushed herself back up while staring up at me, "I can't... I feel. Like I'm going to vomit—" She gagged to herself before squirming off the bed and over to the bathroom.

Blowing out my cheeks, I went over to the bathroom to see her kneeling over the toilet bowl. Squatting next to her, I held up her hair so it wouldn't get in the way.

As she flushed the toilet, her hand went to her mouth wiping it off.

"Sorry..." She let out a whimper though couldn't look up at me assuming she is embarrassed.

"For what?" Letting go of her hair, I knew the answer. But I want her to say it.

"For... Doing that, and for whatever I did when I was... drunk." She still couldn't look up at me which was getting me irritated though I let it go.

I don't remember half the stuff that happened either.

Her head eventually turned to me as her brows came together, "My head still hurts..."

Nodding, I lifted from the ground while going over to the counter picking up a little bottle of Advil. Turning back around, Talia was now backed onto a wall with her legs up to her chest.

"Here take this. Are you able to swallow without water?" Kneeling back down, I didn't carry any cups around to pour water in.

She stared up at me taking a glance at the small pill, "I've never done it... but I'll try."