Chapter 10: Turbulance

Willow arrived at the airport 6am Monday morning for her flight to Atlanta. The 18 year old had never flown before and was nervously sitting in the terminal with her AirPods in listening to Fearless (Taylor's Version).

Messages

Willy 😎
IM IN THE AIRPORT

Toothless🦷
YESSSS
When do you land ?

Willy😎
I said I'm in the airport... not the plane. I'm set to board in an hour

Toothless🦷
Ok miss sassy hurry Sadie keeps asking ab your arrival time

Willy😎
AW tell her to text me!!

Toothless🦷
Will do see you soon cuz 👍

Willy😎
Bye!!

       As Willow awaited her text from Sadie, her plane was called for boarding. She nervously got up from her seat and took a spot by the window. Love story (Taylor's Version) played through her headphones and she smiled thinking of Sadie. That's when her phone buzzed in her pocket.

Messages:

The Hot Girl Duo Willow=Willow💗Sadie=Sades💍

The Hot Girl Duo
Willow=Willow💗
Sadie=Sades💍

Sades💍 is typing...

Sades💍
Hurry hurry hurry!!!

Willow💗
I am I am I am!!

Sades💍
OK GOOD 💛 Gaten tells me this is your first time flying, how is it?

Willow💗
Not the best :( lots of turbulence it's alittle scary alone

Sades💍
Aw you know if I was there I'd hold your hand. Try out breathing exercises and as soon as you get off that plane I'll give you the biggest hug ok?

Willow💗
Doing the breathing now 💛 see you soon Sink

Sades💍
Aye aye captain👨‍✈️

"Buzz buzz" her phone rang again, but this time it was a FaceTime call from the one and only Darcy.

"Hey girl!! Are you close to Atlanta? Ready to see your girlll?" said Darcy with great excitement for her friend. She was outside riding her bike with Chase yet again for ice cream. "You can never get rid of us huh Wilbur?" said Chase into the phone.

Willow laughed "yes, yes and yes! I can not wait I'm seriously gonna scream when I see her. Any last advice before I land guys?"

"Just be yourself!" said Chase with a smile. :) He was always a positive and supportive friend to Willow. On the other hand Darcy kept the situation comedic...

"Hey don't tell her that!! Act as cool as possible ok? And she will like you like that🫰boom!"

"Haha very funny Dar" Willow said sarcastically.

"Sadie and I both have red hair... there is some sort of red head girl sense I'm telling you she likes you, ok?" Chase and Willow both began to laugh uncontrollably.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY GIRL 😭" said Willow.
"Ok telepath queen" said Chase making the group laugh even harder than before.

"We are 5 min from landing I gtg but text you both later!"

"Ok it better include juicy details" said Darcy with a determined tone.

"Of course now BYE LOVESSS"

"BYE!!" said both Chase and Darcy.

[Time skip to end of Willow's Flight]

Willow finally landed mid day and took off at quite quick pace. Any moment she would see the love of her life standing at the gate...or not.

Walking through the terminal, she searched for her cousin, Sadie or literally anyone tirelessly with multible heavy bags in hand. That is until she spotted Gaten!

"Hey loser!!" She turned around and saw her cousin arms out already ready for a hug. "Haha hey Toothless how's it hangin?" Then Willow's heart dropped...

"Where is Sadie?" Her eyes began searching every last inch terminal.

"Don't worry don't worry she insisted to get you a little gift so she said she would be right back... that was an hour ago..." said Gaten with an apologetic look.

"Oh? Well ok we can wait for her!" Willow smiled lightly and sat right next to Gaten. Not even ten minutes had passed when she heard her.

"WILLOW?" said Sadie with eyes gleaming with flowers in her arms and a pack of Swedish fish.

"SADIE!"

Both girls ran towards eachother and Sadie engulfed Willow in the biggest bear hug ever. "Oh my god you are here!" said Sadie with her eyes still gleaming with joy.

"Yes I am!" said Willow laughing in excitement. Gaten has been secretly recording them the whole time and sent it to his secret group chat with Chase and Darcy....

"These are for you by the way :)" said Sadie handing her the flowers and Swedish fish. "YOU REMEMBERED MY FAVORITE CANDY?" Willow went in for a warm embrace yet again.

"uhhh... right here guys?" said Gaten starting to feel like a third wheel.

"Oh shut up!" said Willow sarcastically still in Sadie's soft embrace. "Yah shut up!" said Sadie looking right at Gaten with a smirk and thumbs up.

Willow has never felt so much joy. This week was going to be the best week ever!