Chapter 12: on set

Willow woke up before everyone else, still entangled in Sadie's arms. She tried her best to move out of her grip to not wake her up.

"hey hey hey where are you going?" said Sadie in a groggy voice with her eyes barely open.

Willow smiled. "Just getting breakfast upstairs be right back, alright?" she whispered stepping over her friends sleeping soundly on the ground below.

The brunette began to pour some orange juice and put rye bread in the toaster. "Sleep well?" Gaten's mom had walked into the room.

"Aw yah thanks Aunty it was great! Thanks again for letting me stay here again."

Mrs Matarazzo smiled "ya know Gaten tells me you have grown quite a liking to one of his cats members...."

Willow abruptly stopped buttering her toast, "oh god he loves to joke you know how your son is!"

She was definitely not buying it one bit. That's when the whole cast had finally woken up and barged into the kitchen.

"Ok who is talking about me!" said Gaten jokingly looking back and forth between his cousin and mom. "It's nothing haha.." Willow tried to play it off cool.

Gaten then looked back and forth between his mom and cousin suspiciously, but decided to ignore it.

[time skip to end of breakfast]

Caleb sat up brightly in his seat after finishing his last slice of bacon, "Ready did your first day on set Willy?"

Everyone turned to an excited Willow, "yes yes yes!! But if I get in the way PLEASE TELL ME." She looked around with nervous eyes.

"Love, you could never" said Sadie placing her arm on Willow's shoulder affectionately. "I can not wait to give you a trailer tour!"

Gaten coughed "I, well, technically The Duffers, have a surprise for you by the way Willow it's... an offer but don't be pressured to take it, ok?"

The whole cast oooed and ahhhed at the mention of such a mystery. "can't wait to find out what it is!" On that note the cast realized it was time to head to set! The group shared the same car and listened to Willow by Taylor Swift (Sadie had the aux of course).

"THE MORE THAT YOU SAY" yelled Willow.

"THE LESS I KNOW!" followed Sadie

"WHEREVER YOU STRAY
I FOLLOW" both girls sang in unison with bright smiling faces.

Soon the car ride ended and everyone hopped out of the car. To be honest, everyone grew annoyed by the girls loud singing...

"Welcome to set Willow!" said Noah.

All around were extras dressed to the t in 80s styled costumes and many trailers parked in front of Hawkins High. Camera crews adjusting their set up and PAs assisting. It was magical to be on a professional set like this. Willow thought.

"Cmon Willy I'll show you my trailer like I promised!!" Sadie dragged Willow by the hand rushing in excitement. That is, until Sadie was stopped in her tracks by the Duffer Brothers.

"So this must be the famous Willow!" said Ross extending his arm for a handshake. Willow, being caught off guard, hesitantly reached out her hand and shook it with a smile.

"Now we have an cool offer for you..." said Matt. "yes?" Willow responded, curiosity growing in her eyes.

"Be an extra for us for season 4?" said both brothers with jazz hands. Willow looked at them then back at Sadie who laughed and did jazz hands copying her directors smiling.

"Uh... HELLO? YES YES YES THANK YOU SO MUCH." said Willow. She gave both brothers high fives and hugged Sadie.

"You know Sadie talked you up, you should be thanking her really!" said Matt raising his eyebrows sensing Sadie reallyyyy liked Willow.

"OMG YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME!!"

"HAD TO! SUPER SECRET SET SECRETS WILLS :)" their warm embrace ended and both girls laughed.

Oh my god. I am going to be on my mom's tv. was all Willow could think in that moment. This week was going to be crazy!