Before

Scarlett sits on her bed staring at her phone in shock before she throws it across her hotel room into the wall as she starts to sob dropping her head into her hands as she folds over into herself burring her head into her comforter as she puts her hands over her ears.

From the bathroom Winona frowns as she takes off her make up. Unable to take it anymore she puts down the make-up remover pad and walks into the bedroom where she sees her daughter sobbing on the bed, with a worried cry Winona rushes over to Scarlett  on the bed.

When Winona gets to Scarlett she pulls her into her side hugging her tightly as she rubs her back soothingly as she rocks them back and forth without realising it. Only when Scarlett's sobs have calmed down does Winona start to question why she is crying.

"What happened?" Winona asks as she pulls back from Scarlett who wipes her eyes as she looks at her mother who is watching her with concern.

"Le-leo" she hiccups out "Just texted that he wants a divorce"

Winona's eyes widen in horror as she hugs her daughter tightly as she silently pulls her phone over to her so she can text Johnny that Scarlett won't be calling them anytime soon. When that is done she just holds her daughter as she sobs saying nothing only smoothing back her hair.

*

Scarlett walks down a street her hand feeling empty without her wedding and engagement ring on. The weight used to ground her allowing her to remember where she was when things became to much and without them she was worried her panic attacks would start to come back. With a sigh she sees some press taking photos of her so she quickly walks to a cafe sitting down in the back as she faced away from the window.

"Not today" she mutters to herself as she runs her hands through her hair.

"Hi" startled Scarlett looks up and smiles when she sees Jamie Campbell Bower sitting down across from her. Scarlett leans over and they kiss each other's cheeks lovingly before they pull away to face each other again.

Scarlett frowns confused as Jamie looks her over

"What?" She asks self consciously.

Jamie shakes his head with a smile "You look good" smiling when Scarlett bows her head with a blush, dusting her cheeks. "I am serious you do"

"Flirt" Scarlett chuckles as she looks back up at Jamie who laughs as he falls back in his chair clapping his hands together as Scarlett chuckles shaking her head.

"You always look good I swear"

"Well, you do know how to make a lady blush"

"One of the English charms me dear"

"Was für ein Idiot" Scarlett shakes her head as she looks at Jamie amused.

"I don't speak German Scarly"

"I know"

"I forgot how annoying you can be"

Scarlett blows him a kiss playfully. Jamie smiles as he pretends to catch it with his hand which he brings to his chest swooning playfully. Scarlett giggles again.