Rehearsal

The scene that was filmed that day as when Elvis and Priscilla are in the bedroom talking to each other. it was a fairly easy scene to film since they did not have to speak to each other and Austin just had to watch one of his idols work so the wonder on his face was genuine. 

No acting required until the director told them that they had a day to prepare their 'break-up' scene since it was to be filmed on the same location and an actor had called in sick.

So when the day ended they were sent to a restaurant for dinner where they could break the ice the director had noticed was forming between the actors.

"Spaghetti alle vongole with white wine please" Scarlett orders handing her menu to the waitress as Austin closes his own as he hands it up as he orders the steak with white wine as well "Red works best with red meat" Scarlett cannot help but say freezing as Austin glances at her.

"Red win then, instead of the white?"

The waitress nods with a smile as she looks back at Scarlett who smiles at her as she puts her purse back onto the ground beside her as puts her phone away. "Of course... if it is not too much trouble, could I get a photo later?"

"Of course" Scarlett nods with a smile to the waitress who grins back as she turns with a bounce in her step as she walks away.

"What I said this morning-" Austin starts but is cut off as Scarlett sighs.

"We have a job to do. Personal feelings should not get in the way. Do you agree?" Scarlett looks at Austin who sighs as he nods.

"Right."

"Good. But what you said today was out of line. What was going through your mind? Really?" Scarlett cannot help but ask. Before Austin can answer a flash goes off which makes both of them sigh annoyed.

"The press." Austin groans as he drops his head as Scarlett turns her head away from the window as the waitress hurries over and pulls the drapes closed as she smiles at Austin and Scarlett apologetically.

"Sorry about that."

"Thanks" Austin smiles at the waitress who smiles back before she walks away with a glance to Scarlett who smiles at her.

When she is out of ear shot Scarlett drops her head annoyed "Why did we have to go to a public place? We could have just gone to your hotel, or my house to practice."

"I have no idea... They obvious don't have press following them all the time"

"Very true"

"You're from the US right?"

"Born there yes, but raised in Berlin-well Berlin and Frankfort"

"Why? I mean both your parents are from the United States"

"I don't know really, I think it is because they didn't want me raised with that" as she says this Scarlett points towards the window. "And I will be forever thankful for that. I think I might do the same for my kids. I mean, back home they are yelled at by random people just for a cheque"

"You could always bring them out here"

"Can't. My ex has custody of them some of the time"

"They would understand. I mean do they really want them in the limelight all the time?"

"You make a very good point."

"I know"

Scarlett looks up at Austin in outrage before she shakes her head with a smile when she sees the teasing look on his face.