[🍋R-18🍋]-Chapter > 4: The Elf Warlock - Serena Larethian [I]

[ First Person POV - Y/N L/N: Unknown Earth - Two Hours Later ]

**
" Your Mission was to hunt Ten Rabbits?" I asked the Elf, who is certainly looking away with a blush.

**" Your Mission was to hunt Ten Rabbits?" I asked the Elf, who is certainly looking away with a blush

(The Rabbits)

" Y-Yeah..."

" And why did you need me?" Bloody hell, these Rabbits are weak. I didn't even have to test my weapon out. All I did was kick them and they died.

" Because they're... scary."

" Hm?" Smiling, I asked again," Why did you need me?"

" Because they're scary!" She screamed out, blushing up a storm.

" I don't follow..."

" C-Can we t-talk about something else?" She begged, with a pleading gaze.

" Sure." I smiled, making her blush somehow redder.

And so we start.

' Lust Aura.'

Very soon, a pinkish aura flooded out of my body. Then like it found a target, it shot Itself Into every hole it can find on Serena's body.

" Wh...."

Suddenly feeling very hot and wet, the Elf's body started falling.

Catching her, I whispered sweetly Into her ears," Why don't you lie down~?"

Nodding, she slowly fell down, still In my embrace.

" Hey Ser?"

" O-Oh?" She blushed out, squirming In my hug, trying to find the best place to hug me.

" You want me to let go?"

" NO!" She yelled," I-I m-m-mean; please no." She added quietly, holding onto my arm for dear life.

" Alright. You have my word, I will never let you go."

Suddenly with a twist of her body, the seductive Elf is now practically straddling me.

" Hey, you alright?"

" No..." She whispered," I don't know... what's happening to me..."

It has been ten seconds.

' Off.' Obeying me, the Lust Aura disappeared.

" H-Huh?" Looking around, she mumbled," I don't feel it anymore...Why?"

' Oooh? She wants more.' Alright. It looks like I have to bring the big guns out.

The fun is now truly starting!

' Simple Command.'

" Why don't you 'help' me out."

Snapping to me, Serena's eyes blanked out with worry and concern.