chapter 5

(few cuss words)

When you opened the door you saw that it was bakugou.

"Hey, can I come in?"

"Uuh. sure why not."

When he walked in there was another knock on the door. You looked out the door to see that it was Mr. Aizawa outside. You opened the door more so that he could come in. you grabbed Eri and gave her to Mr. Aizawa. He thanked you and walked away. When you turned to Bakugou, you were going to say something. He cupped your face when you were about to say something and he cupped your face and kissed you. When both kissed you had a surprised look on your face and when he was finished he put his hand down and he kissed you on the forehead and left your room. You stood there in shock. When you realized that he kissed you blushed a lot and walked over to do your homework. When you were doing your homework but when you were doing it you couldn't stop thinking about it. The only thing that you could finish was your history paper. You thought since you couldn't finish your homework you would get ready to go to bed. You got your stuff and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. When you walked down to the bathroom you passed bakugou, sero, Denki, mina, and Kirishima were talking to him. And for some reason, they found out that Bakugou kissed someone.

"~pleeeease bakugou. Why don't you tell us who you kissed? Pleaded mina."

"~NO. fuck off."

"Awwww, don't be a chicken and tell who it was. Said sero."

"~why do I have to explain myself right now."

"~because we are your best friends. Said Denki"

They were having their conversation as you were passing by. As you were walking by you were listening to the conversation that they were having and you blushed a little bit. When you got to the bathroom you saw that all of the girls were in there. And when you walked into the bathroom they all looked at you. They all looked at you and smiled.

"~soooooooo, what happened with you and bakugou."

"~ I don't know what you're talking about."

So you went to the sink to brush your teeth. And all of the girls started to surround you. You looked at mina.

"~ why are you looking at me? Nothing happens if you are all curious."

"~gggggggggg. Fiiiiine. I'll let it slide for now. For now. Said mina''

She points at you as she says it. When you finished your things in the bathroom.

"'Weeeell. I am going to go so you can drop this ok."

"~wwweeellll, ok good night. Said mina''

You walked away and finally got into your room. You put everything away and there was a knock on the door. When you opened that door you saw that Iida was in front of your room door. And when you opened he started lecturing you. You paused Iida for a second.

"~ ok. Ok. ok. Why are you letting me? I didn't do anything wrong. Yet yet. You whispered"

"~ I saw you kissing bakugou. And this is not an appropriate manner for this school. Iida started to say."

"~weedle, Iida, how would you know if you were looking through my window or my door. That is not really responsible of you to do. Especially you being our class representative. You said."

"~no no no no no no. No, that's not what I meant. it's just that Jiro heard someone kissing and heard it from your room."

"~ no I'm kidding. It's fine. I'm joking. Well, I got to finish some."

"~ok. Ya, I have to go. One more thing."

You were about to close the door. When iida said that you opened the door.

"~hmmm what is it?"

"~ even if you did kiss someone it is still not allowed."

"I know iida. Good night. And also Denki eating a battery."

"~yes. Wait WHAT. DENKI GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. THAT'S NOT SA-."

You closed the door as you watched youtube. You were watching youtube videos on your phone. You started to get bored, you started to read some of the books that you had. After a while of reading, you looked at the time and when you looked at the time it was 10:00 p.m.

In mind:

"I'm going to bed, I'm tired. For some reason today felt really long.

You paused for a moment

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I can't believe he kissed me.ahahaha."

You were blushing a lot when you thought of him kissing you.

You went to the balcony to look out toward the forest. When you looked down you saw that the balcony below, next to it was bakugou, was on his bakugou. He was sitting on a chair that he put out. You were staring for a while until Bakugou looked up and you quickly looked up and walked away into your room. You got into your pajamas and you also made your bed get into your bed. You could hear someone trying to get onto your balcony when you were doing that. You quickly turned around to see who it was and when you did you saw that bakugou was standing there. You were surprised that he was there. You walked out onto the balcony and said,

[ you both are talking in English because obviously, you both know it

"What are you doing here? And how did you get you without making any sound."

Then bakugou kissed you again but a little more deeply this time. He picked you up and tossed you onto his shoulder and he walked into your room.

"What are you doing bakugou?"

He didn't say anything and grabbed you, flopped you on the bed and laid himself on the bed and got comfortable. When he was on the bed he wrapped his arms around your shoulders and a leg around yours. When he did this you blushed a lot after he started to cuddle to you. But you moved to get comfortable and you were both facing each other and both of your arms were wrapped around each other. After a minute you drifted to sleep while hugging bakugou.