chapter 10

As you were unpacking you could hear someone walking toward the room you were staying in. When you turned around to see who it was, you saw that it was bakugou. He walked in and closed the door behind him while looking at the ground. You turned around to face him. Then when you did that he started to walk forward towards you. When he got to you he looked up and hugged you. And when he did that you did the same back. You thought

"It looked like someone needed a hug today."

After a couple of seconds, bakugou picked you up, walked to the bed that you were in, and flopped into it. As you were lying in the bed you both didn't notice that Mrs. Bakugou was watching. After she saw them, they smiled and walked away smiling. While you both were laying there you fell asleep quickly. What woke you up was the knocking on the door and someone said.

"Katsuki... Y/n. It's time for dinner please come down to eat. Said Mrs. bakugou"

"Thank you, Mrs. Bakugou. You said tiredly."

"Please call Mitsuki."

"Yes."

When you stretched and when you did you noticed that you were on top of bakugou and he was looking at you when you did it. You blushed. A lot... he gave you a small smile as you got up from him.

"Come on. Your mom said that it was dinner. We don't want to make them wait. You said."

As you were going to change into a different sweatshirt.

"Use one of my sweatshirts. He said."

You turned around. And you smiled

"really. are you sure."

"Ya pick what you like."

You walked over to the bakugou room to pick a sweatshirt and the bakugou followed you to see what sweatshirt. When you got into his room you started to look through his closet. When you were looking you saw a "Chaos sweatshirt" (off of amazon). You looked at it for a couple of seconds and you put it on.

"Now we should go down to get dinner."

"K. let's go."

You and Bakugou walked to the dinner table.

"Sorry, we're late. You said."

"I only asked you a couple of minutes ago. you're fine."

"Oh, right."

Everyone started to eat the food that was set on the table and everyone at the table was having their own conversation. Mrs.bakugou noticed that you were wearing a bakugou sweatshirt. She leaned over to Inko and said,

"Look at what Y/n is wearing. She said."

"Oh, that looks like bakugou sweatshirts."

"It is. She said"

They both smiled about that. They both started to whisper to each other about what they think is the relationship y/n and bakugou have at the moment. You looked at what they were doing but were confused. You continued to talk to bakugou.

"Where should we go for our next date?"

"Hmmm. I don't know. Where do you think we should go?"

"Let me think about it."

"Wait now that I think about it. My family has a cabin in the forest that is near here. Do you think you would like to go?"

"Ya, that would be fun to go to."

"I'll ask my mom if it is ok. If we can go."

When you finish talking with bakugou. Deku asked.

"I don't think we talk too much. How much are you."

"Oh. ya, I am good thank you. I don't think I introduced myself yet. I'm Y/n L/N."

"inko. Deku's mother, it's a pleasure to meet you."

You shook her hand as she reached over the table.

" you already know who I am. But this is my husband Masaru."

Since you were next to him you shifted yourself to shake his hand.

" So I want to know how you met katsuki because I don't think you have told us yet."

"Uuuuh. Well, we met when we were taking a test and when we were taking this I beat him and that's when we kind of started talking. I guess."

"Really you beat katsuki."

"Ya, Mr. Aizawa wanted to see how far we can throw the ball with our quirks."

"How far did you throw because I am very interested in how far you throw."

"I did 706.5 meters. I think katsuki threw 705.5."

"Wow, that's far. I think everyone will finish with dinner. So, let's clean up the table."

You started to clean up the plates and you helped wash the dishes. When everyone finished cleaning the dishes and the table and put away the food everyone agreed on a movie(Halloween). When you were watching the movie you were laying on Bakugou's shoulder. As a jump scare came on you jumped while holding onto Bakugou's arm. When you did that he looked up and you said,

"Sorry."

" No, it's fine. He said"

He put his arm around you and you scooched over to lay more in bakugou's arm. Mitsuki and Masaru looked over and smiled. Then Masaru handed $25 to Mitsuki because she won the bet. Once the movie was over you were still laying on bakugou and asleep. Bakugou moved and tried not to wake you up when he did that. And when he turned around and picked you up to bring you to your room. When Bakugou was about to start walking up the stairs, Mitsuki said.

"Are you in a relationship with y/n."

Bakugou turned around.

"Yes. Yes I am. Please let me have this mom and please to get mad."

" why wouldn't I. I want you to be happy. You're a teenager, you're fine."

"thank you. he said"

He continued to go to the room. When got to your room he puts you in a chair so he can unmake your bed to put you in. Once he had finished he picked you up again and put you in your bed. When he was about to walk away you held his hand and said tiredly.

"Don't go please stay."

"Ok."

He kissed your forehead and got comfortable and he started to cuddle you and both of you fell asleep.