A New Friend

"W-what? Who is it?"

When Y/n opened her eyes, it was none other than... Bunzo!

"Shhh... It's gonna be ok, I'll take you someplace safe." Bunzo said in a surprisingly calm voice.

He detached the string from his back and disabled the machine, alarming Mommy

"H-Hey! What are you doing!? Bunzo! Kill her already!"

Bunzo just looked at Mommy and flipped her off, then walked off with Y/n.

"You're not getting away with this you bunny bitch balls! I'll hunt her down myself!"

::Time skip to a secret room behind the game station::

"Here we are! My hideaway place, well, I don't have a name for it yet but still..."

Bunzo put me down on a few pillows on the floor, he sat down in front of me

"T-thanks so much for saving me, but why though? Why didn't you just kill me like you were supposed to?"

"Good question, I don't know... You seem nice, Unlike THEM"

"Who are they?"

"The scientists, they used to experiment on us a long time ago, it hurt so much, we were like guinea pigs to them. Ever since then, I've sworn to kill any humans who come down here in the worst ways possible."

"Damn... that's sad... how did this place become abandoned?"

"It was actually a plan that we had been planning for weeks at the time. All the toys had planned to turn against the scientists for what they'd done to us. So one day, we escaped our minigames, rides, and attractions and attacked anyone who came near us, hundreds of people were killed, after that, the building became abandoned and nobody has really returned until now."

"Wow, I feel so bad for you and all the other toys."

"Don't worry, it's not THAT bad down here, but I do miss being able to see the children a bit, they were fun to hang out with."

"It's ok, I'm here for you."

Y/n hugged Bunzo, he blushed a bit.

"W-wait! I haven't asked you about your name! How silly of me, what is it?"

"I'm Y/n!"

"Cool Name!" (Bunzo blushed a bit more but tried to hide it)

"So... your gonna be down here for a while right?"

"Yeah probably, I don't even think there's a way out of here."

"There is, but I don't think that would be a very good idea..."

"Why?"

"One word: Mommy. She'll try to kill you any chance she gets."

"Oh... I see."

"I can help you though, With me by your side, anything's possible."

"Thanks, Bunzo! We should probably head back to the Game Station."

"Good idea!"

Bunzo got up and so did I, we left the secret room.

::Time Skip to the Game Station::

I ran back up to the control panel, Bunzo followed behind me.

"Ooh, there's more levers I can pull, what do these actually do anyway?"

"Those levers activate the minigames! The 1st one you pulled activated Musical Memory, the next one activates Wack-a-Wuggy and the final lever activates Statues."

"Nice!"

Y/n pulled the 2nd lever, and the same voice as earlier came over the speakers.

"Whoa! You did fantastic! Who gave you permission to be this smart? Mommy is super proud of you! But I'm sure she's already told you that herself. Our next game is Wack-A-Wuggy! Head downstairs and have fun!"

"Haha... Yeah right, Mommy wants me dead."

To our right, Another sign lit up which said Wack-A-Wuggy.

"There's Wack-A-Wuggy, Let's go before Mommy finds us again."

Bunzo and I then headed over to the next minigame, Wack-A-Wuggy.

((612 Words))