Chapter 1: Enter Uzumaki

A/N: Well Not 110, But Close Enough At 109. I Want To Thank You All For Getting Me To 109 Followers On this Channel, This Will Be a Badass Naruto Story So I Hope You All Enjoy And Stay Tuned For More. See Ya!.

.

.

.

(Disclamier: I Do Not Own Naruto, Otherwise I Would Be Fucking Rich And Naruto Would Be Absolutely Broken:)

It was October tenth, a day that would be forever engraved into the history of Konoha. October tenth, the day that the Kyuubi no Kitsune escaped from its jinchuuriki host and wreaked havoc all across Konoha. Thousands of lives were lost in the rampage, but their fates would not end that night thanks to the few new lives that were just brought into the world.

It had come down to it. The worst case scenario, however they were prepared. After all it is common knowledge that when dealing with female jinchuuriki that their seal is at its weakest point during childbirth. And that is exactly the case with Uzumaki Kushina. Not only was she pregnant, but she was pregnant with quadruplets.

That in itself would be a problem if she wasn't an Uzumaki, but she was and that is exactly how she survived the Kyuubi escaping its seal just moment after she gave birth to her final child. And with that she drifted into unconsciousness.

*Village Outskirts*

Namikaze Minato, the Yondaime Hokage, was just waking up from unconsciousness. The last thing he remembered was sending away the Kyuubi's Bijudama with his most feared jutsu, the Hiraishin and it blowing up a majority of the majority of the eastern side of the forests surrounding the village walls. After that he warped away the Kyuubi and himself to the outskirts of the village. He remembered retrieving three of his four children from the hospital room where Kushina gave birth and setting up the altar for the sealing. After that everything went black for Minato.

After looking around and noticing that the area was almost completely destroyed, the young Hokage's eyes settled on the collapsed form of Sarutobi Hiruzen. Then his three crying children, each bearing an identical seal on their stomachs. 'Sandaime-sama must have knocked me out and done the sealing himself using the Shiki Fuujin that I taught him in case of an emergency.'

Minato silently thanked Hiruzen for making the sacrifice so that he would be able to take care of his children and watch them grow up. He vowed to himself that he would do anything within his power to prevent his children from living the life that normal jinchuriki live. Minato would make sure that they were seen as heroes of the leaf and treated like saviors. He picked up his still crying children and flashed to the hokage tower to deal announce to everyone that the kyuubi was defeated because of his three children and deal with the council while ANBU operatives collected the body of Hiruzen Sarutobi.

The Yondaime's thoughts of that night would lead him through pain and suffering. Pain and suffering greater than the Kyuubi could ever cause, At the hands of the son that he had not once thought about that fateful night.

*Timeskip 8 Years: Namikaze Senju Estate*

A young blonde haired boy could be found in his small room on the second floor, he was sitting on the windowsill his eyes glued to the private training ground in their backyard. His eyes weren't interested in the training ground itself however, they were fixated on the Four figures within it. He moved out of the shadows and onto the rooftop so he could see more clearly and perhaps learn a few things that he could practice on his own later. After all, his parents had refused to teach him anything beyond unlocking his chakra at this point while they still actively taught they boys younger siblings.