Chapter 11

Lewi's POV

I stumbled up the corridor into my hotel room. She said she was sorry and then left.

Why would she leave after saying sorry?

I clutched my wrist. The pain was intense after the show tonight. Jake, Charley and Danny wanted to go out so they're in the nearest bar as we speak. Too much has happened today for me to go out. So I came back here.

I fumbled in my pocket for the room key and opened my door with difficulty because of my wrist. I walked into the room and sighed. I stared into the corner of the room and almost let out a yelp.

There was someone in my room.

"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Turn the light on." They replied. It was barely a whisper.
I turned it on and looked back at the person. My eyes widened at the sight.

Leah.

"What are y-"
"I'm sorry. Okay? I'm really really really sorry. I'm sorry for getting drunk that night. I'm sorry for spilling the truth. I'm sorry that I ran off when you confronted me about it and never called or texted you for days. I'm sorry I didn't do anything earlier at dads office. I just hate change and this is a huge change! Look, I thought I couldn't handle it but, but now I can! Well at least I think I can. But, please forgive me Lewi. I didn't mean to put you through all this."
I smiled and walked over to her wrapping my arms around her waist, "I forgive you." And I planted a firm kiss on her lips.
When we pulled away she was smiling.
"I think I can do it."
"What are you saying?" I smirked. I actually wanted her to say it.
"I think I can get married!" She laughed.
"I need a definite answer princess." I winked.
"Fine! Okay, yes. I will marry you!" She giggled and I kissed her again.
"I love you princess."
"I love you too Morgan."
"You haven't called me by my last name for ages!" I laughed.
"And? It's going to me my last name soon so I better get used to it." She said laughing and kissing me once again.
"Can I tell my fans about you?" I asked.
"I thought you already did?"
"I can't remember to be honest. Oh well." I said taking out my phone and taking a picture of me and Leah.
I posted it on Instagram and Twitter with the caption:

Guess who's getting married soon?!x

and I got tons and tons on likes and comments.
Leah smiled and yawned.
"Let's go to bed princess." I said and we climbed into bed, Leah laying her head in my chest.

I actually can't remember if I made it so the fans knew about them in the first book but oh well😂

Comment and vote pls🍑