1 Everglow (SeYeon)

Sihyeon × Onda:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sihyeon POV:
Four of our 'Everglow' Members sat on the couch, waiting for the rest of us, me and Yiren, as we came into the studio.

I always wait for her to come with me, because I don't want to come alone and she takes the longest of us so it fits.

After we all made us sit comfortable, the door opened again and one of our producers came in.

We said hello and bowed to him.

As he had closed the door he began to speak "I wrote a song for you again. And because you have to dance to it you have to know and sing it first."

We all nodded.

He then sat infront of us on the chair for the mashup table.

Then a staff member came in the room with a camera.

She said, that she will film our recordings.

We listened to the song, which was really cool, but it still didn't have many vocals but adlibs from our earlier recordings and songs.

The staff told us the concept: girl crush and like the other MVs about planets, so it was a powerful girl song!

Our producer handed us the lyric-sheets.

This time there were more english words in it, which made it more difficult for most of us, but me, Aisha and Yiren.

We learned it in Yiren and mine's quarantines, Aisha lives with Yiren in a dorm and she didn't want to leave.

I ship them a lot as much as our fans, they really look like a cute couple!

As I looked further into the bridge I noticed that Onda and I had a duet.

Which made me look at her, but as I was about to look at her saw in the corners of my eyes, that she already looked at me, but as I looked at her she suddenly looked away, back on her sheet.

I watched her closely and I saw a slight blush on her cheeks. It looked very cute, but I wonder why she had blushed, looking at me.

Onda is really pretty. If I would have to choose who my bias in our group was it would 100% be her.

She is really kind and sweet.

She is beautiful in her bare face but also on the performing stage.

Her facial expressions on stage are so good and actually kind of hot.

I looked back at the paper in front of me, as I felt my cheeks burning due to the embarrassing thoughts about Onda.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Thanks for reading!

I just wanted to change a bit, so please don't get too confused!