4 Ateez (WooSan)

San × Wooyoung:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

San POV:
I was walking down the street.

It was quite late. About 11pm.

I had finished my assignments at the office I worked for 3 years already. It was good money. The work wasn't really complicated or difficult, but also not the work I wanted to do for my whole life.

Now I was walking around the park, because I knew that there were people I couldn't trust at this time of the night.

I listened to some Lofi‐music, to not hear much of the parties in the park.

But then I heard a screech.

I immediately put my headphones out of my ears and turned around to the direction I believed to hear the sound from.

There were two people. One was standing, the other was pressed into a wall by the first person. I knew the person on the wall.

It was Wooyoung. A former student, which had interest in me at the time I still was attending school. He graduated the year after me so I never actually saw him again even though I really liked him.

He now looked scared and dark as the lights of the latern were not really bright. But still his visuals were stunning.

The person holding him, had a tight grip on the collarbone of their victim's pullover.

I noticed that the person holding the younger, had a strong smell of hashish and alcohol.

I hesitantly walked closer to them.

I heard the drug‐like‐smelling guy shouting at the frightened Wooyoung.

"How dare you approaching us here?! Do you want to know what happens to people who approach us?"

It wasn't much but It was clear for me the talking guy had no good intentions for the younger.

I quickly thought about what to do, nothing was in my mind but to help Wooyoung. As much as I knew from him was that he was scared and he didn't want this intimate touch on his collarbone.

I slowly approached them until the scared boy noticed me.

He nodded and tried to make me clear to call someone. Everyone to help him.

Good that the alcohol‐dude didn't realize that the shorter wasn't nodding to him but to me.

I slowly turned my back to them, to call the police without them noticing the blue lights of my phone.

Moments after the quiet call with the police I heard a groan from the younger. I turned around to see Wooyoung on the floor holding his stomach. He scrunched face.

The other was kneeling next to him, not caring about the smaller's pain.

He punched Wooyoung again, but now much harder and in the face.

The younger held his cheek in pain. Another punch followed on the other side of the face.

Now I could see blood. I wanted to run so much to them.

No one should punch someone that hard.

No one.

I saw him fainting.

He laid on the ground.

I wanted to stand up and bring Wooyoung away, but remembered that the police might come in some time.

Just as he thought about it the officers arrived.

Of course the drunken man heard the car and started to think about a way out.

But San knew his next move, because the guy's reaction seemed to be slowed down.

San could hold the guy as the police arrived.

They took the alcoholic man and thanked San.

But he just had eyes for the consciousnessless Wooyoung.

San ran to him and held him in his arms.

Never wanting to let him go.

He himself didn't know why but he just couldn't let the boy get hurt more worse than he already was.

The police tried to take the latter away from the elder but he still refused to let him go.

So they just left without asking more.

Now that the police was gone San slowly and carefully carried the still lost boy in his arms to his apartment.

Though the boy was heavy in his arms he would never let go of him.

As he reached his apartment he opened the door and stepped into his area.

San softly laid Wooyoung on his bed as his sofa was not free of space.

He always laid random things on it, due to not knowing where to put it else.

The elder picked up the blanket and placed it on the now peacefully sleeping boy.

He noticed the blood stain on the chin of the sleeping beauty and used a tissue to get rid of it.

San cooed about the soft lips.

He realized how pretty the boy in front of him was.

Watching his admirer slowly and peacefully breathing, calmed him down.

And he felt asleep with thinking about the guy in his bed.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hey, long time no see!

This seems to be the longest I wrote in one story!

The story is most likely not mine, because it is used by many others. I just don't know how to give credits to whomever had it as their first idea...!

However, thank you for reading this!

I will continue writing further on this specific story, just because I can!

Lots Of Love❤