"Sakura is weak"

Sakura is definitely not weak. She may not be as strong as Naruto or sasuke as she isn't a reincarnation of a god yet you have to acknowledge that she could do a 1 on 1 with shin Uchiha while not using all of her chakra as she didn't use her seal. She had a lot of development in her area strength. All she did and all she achieved was by hard work you never got a power-up nor was she talented in anyway. Always been smart but not battle smart but more booksmart you could see this in the chunin exam where she could answer every single one of the questions which were made for a chunin or jonin and what she was just a genin so when people say that Sasuke is smarter than her that is not necessarily true it just depends in what area she is also very gifted and talented a chocolate control and with that she can do medical ninjutsu very well she also opened her own clinic and is one of the pillars of konoha Naruto Trust completely.   Her chakra control is so precise that she can  escape an genjutsu some even say she can escape Itachi's genjutsus. It's sad that she never got the chance to show this in the series now in the manga she also fat and won against an S-Class ninja sasori even though she was only using one third of a chakra. Even though she got help.

I could go on but I don't have time so I will edit this soon  right now

There was some thing wrong with my phone it published soccer is weed and not this text it was very weird.