•Homey Little place•

Nikolai had set off for Malaysia. The blonde was in Kuala Lumpur to make a living from her small business. He had planned to finish the job the day he stepped foot in the city.

"Where is my transportation?" He spoke in the ear piece. Pano's voice came from it after a few seconds, "The building in front of you has a ride waiting for you. You're gonna love what Prime kept for you. I swear the woman has a strong liking towards you." Nikolai did not care for Prime. He only focused on his job.

He walked into the parking and immediately knew which car was his. Of course it would stand out from them all.

"I have to hand it to the woman." He spoke, admiring his car. "Say hello to the Jaguar." Pano said. Nikolai could imagine the strange man's smirk. "Best fit for a dedicated seeker eh?" The man said. Yeah, A cold hearted killer, Nikolai thought. He blocked away the painful thoughts at the back of his head and got in the car. The white, smooth body shined in the city lights as he drove it to his next destination.

A hotel.

Damned Jet lags.

He was after all a human. Jet lags were his only problems though.

He soon reached a hotel, the building was well enough. It was a business class hotel. His instinct told him to choose this place. Nikolai got out of his car and took out his luggage. The hotel was small but it looked comfortable. He let a ghost of a smile loose before returning to his serious façade.

He walked inside, his luggage trailing behind him. The hotel was small and normal which meant that they would not check his things. It was well in his favour and theirs as they would be afraid of his weaponry. It wouldn't end well for anyone. He would have to take care of the hassle while people might get injuries. "Which room would you like? We have three sizes, you may choose one thats fits your need." A feminine voice called out from the reception. Nikola watched as she nervously looked around for the brochure, he assumed. He had learned that the hotel was new and they did not have many customers.

"Whichever room has a queen sized bed. I don't care for the rest." He said, his voice low and clear as always. The brunette looked at him, intimidated. He had that effect on people. Nikolai didn't care about anyone unless they were innocent and good. He had a huge hate towards snobby, selfish people. He respected the others lot. The world needed more good people.

"Here you go, Sir. I hope you enjoy your stay." She said, carefully giving the keys to him. Nikolai took it, actually cracking a smile for the girl's sake as she looked like she would scream any moment.

"Have a good day." He said, leaving to find his room.