06

Min-hoo turned to stare at Jong-ha.

"Hey, do you know who Claude is?"

Jong-ha looked at Min-hoo. Confusion was written all over her face. Jong-ha then touched Min-hoo's forehead then proceeded on checking her temple, her neck, her pulse-

"Ya!"

"Sorry. I thought you're sick for some reason."

"Sick? Me?"

Me? The immortal witch-

Immortal what?

"You forgot your contact lenses earlier, and now you're asking who Claude is  despite him being your favorite character from Who Made Me A Princess." Jong-ha frowned, "If you're sick, you can tell me."

"I'm not, Jong-ha."

'Who am I?'

Min-hoo's thought stopped when the sound of approaching trains interrupted her. Now. Min-hoo doesn't remember who she really is, anymore.

"I wrote a fanfic!" Min-hoo enthusiastically said as she approached Jong-ha. Smiling cheekily, she pulled out her phone and then rubbed it on Jong-ha's face.

"I can see it. Calm down."

"So the character is named Sehrendpt. She's really beautiful, then she got pregnant."

"Uh-huh, whose child is it?"

"It's-" Min-hoo paused, the name seemed familiar. "Marquess Artesian."

"Who's that?" Jong-ha asked, as she skimmed through Min-hoo's phone. Reading the words silently.

"An own character of mine."

"So why did Sehrendpt got pregnant with Marquess Artesian's child?"

"I-"

Min-hoo's eyes went blank. Who's Hal? Who's that woman? The woman reaching out, crying and asking to be saved?

Min-hoo zoned out. A house burning. A pitiful woman screaming. Beautiful golden eyes. Eyes. The eyes.

"-hoo?"

"Huh? What did you say Jong-ha?"

"I asked you why did Sehrendpt got pregnant?"

"She was forced to have it."

"What?" Jong-ha said in confusion. Her eyes leering at her friend who seem to be unfocused.

"Min-hoo." Jong-ha called out. The second time, louder. The third, she banged her fist and cried out, "Min-hoo!"

"Huh? Oh. I don't know why, but I keep seeing a woman begging for me to save her."

Min-hoo scratched the back of her head. Strange. Who is Hal? Why was the woman crying out that name? Why did her golden eyes bothered her so much?

"Who is she?" Min-hoo mumbled as her eyes stared at the window. She's forgetting something. Before Sehrendpt-
before Sera. Who is that woman?

A knocking sound was heard from the door. There, stood Min-hoo's and Jong-ha's class adviser.

"There you two are!"

Min-hoo didn't know at that time. But, Jong-ha saw their teacher's eyes glow blue.