FEB.16! 2013!!!!!!

Today is...SABBATH!!! HAPPY SABBATH YA'LL(btw I believe the seventh day is Saturday......) well anyways I haven't written in a while, cuz I'm feeling lazy....lol but anyway! I'm writing a book called "The Story of Tomboy" please read it I have worked really hard on it, I am not finished with it but, but all/ most of my friends read it and they say the love it......especially... And if you really want me to keep writing in my Public Diary plz vote or comment;) or just keep reading;)

Ok so today I woke up(ACTUALLY ON TIME) and I thought well today is gonna be interesting....then I went to church, great sermon on temptation, then when I got home my mom(who is recovering well) made us lunch and it smelled delicious(I'm not telling you what I had because you would drool) but after I was done with lunch, I went to my room and found my bible just lying on the floor and it's was just saying OPEN ME... So I opened up to John 3:16, for God so LOVED the work that he GAVE his ONLY son, and who so ever believes in him shall not perish but have ETERNAL LIFE!when I was little I was like oh cool, interesting, fun, awesome-_- .....but today when I read it I was like...O.O WOW THIS IS SO AMAZING HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON, HIS ONLY SON TO DIE FOR US AND TAKE OUR SINS!...

Well now I'm typing...so .....oh would you look at that my moms calling me.....TTYL!

~<3~ Alex B.

P.S. plz vote or comment if you want me to keep on typin;)