seven

I arrive and Rene house shortly free, I'm so happy to be out of that prison I try and turn my thoughts off and concentrate on the night ahead and having fun. I update the girls on everything that has happened and they're shocked. Not going to lie who wouldn't be shocked by the ordeal I've just been dragged through because I tell you now, if someone told me all that I've told my friends I would be shocked too.

They worry I could be pregnant, I reassure them it wouldn't matter because I can't keep it, even if I was.
We hurry up and get dressed and head to the club. It felt good to be out and enjoying life and the freedom again I felt care free.

I must of had about fifty double vodka and lemonade by now I'm completely fucked. I'm dancing and grinding against my friends and lads. Loving life. Cigarettes oh cigarettes yesss! One after the other you can always grantee the smoking areas are the best part of a night out, finding gossip about other peoples lives makes your life sound not so crazy after all.

I started laughing as I'm being pulled up into the air onto someone's strong firm shoulder. Looking down at Rene and Sarah they wasn't laughing and looked scared for their lives... I'm so confused.

"WERE GOING HOME"

That second I knew who it was. I was completely fucked now like scrambled eggs. I knew it was no good fighting as I wouldn't of achieved anything.

———————————————

It's been three whole weeks since my crazy night out. I've not seen Blake once since then neither a doctor or guards. The maids come in three times a day with meals and my vitamins. Which I declined to take. I'm not hungry or thirsty and definitely don't want them vitamins. I'm locked in this bedroom like a prisoner, not a wife or the 'mother of his child' a fucking prisoner. I have no way of contacting my friends neither as he took my belongings even my ID along with my phone. I'm completely stuck here for the foreseeable.

I hear the door open, it's the maids it always is. I hear more than one lot of footsteps. I ignore it. I get yanked over onto my back. I look up and it's him, Blake I slide over towards the end of the bed with my eyes it's the doctor. Fuck. My. Life.

"Hi whore, hope you've recovered well from your clubbing, we're here to check on that baby inside of you. Now I know you won't play nice so I'm gonna give you a sedative. It won't harm 'my baby'".

He smiles.

I just watched as the doctor puts a needle into my arm. I wouldn't of resisted anyways I can't be asked anymore. I'm tired. I just want fresh air and a smoke. I'm swirly into depression I can just feel it, he never takes me out he never shows any care for me apart from keeping me locked up like a toy.

"That's great so she's about three weeks then? So what do I need to do to ensure a healthy pregnancy and no health complications?"

Blake asked.

I fucking shoot up in the bed. No no no no. I can't be pregnant we only did it the once.

"Lay down wife. You're pregnant I need you to rest. I can't have you rushing around."

Cocky prick.

"She needs bed rest for a day or two and she should be good to carry on as normal. Congratulations Bell"

the doctor just smiled at me an left the room with just me and Blake.

"Bell? Why did he call you Bell?"

He looked angry.

"I.... Don't know. Only my friends call me that. I'm sorry. Can I please sit on the balcony. I know he said bed rest but I need air I've been stuck in here for weeks. Please Blake. I'll do anything you want. Just this simple thing is all I ask of you. I promise I will be good."

I exhaust.