CH 1 the teenage boy

Z was a 19 year old boy . He slim and hairless.  He was a short boy about 5'5 . He was born in Egypt and loved playing table tennis.  After one day spraining his wrist he visits Dr.  Gupta.  She was his family doctor and he always had a crush on her.  She was an intelligent women and she was also beautiful.  Her skin was caramel colored and she had an athletic body.  She had long dark black hair.

He enters the doctors office.  She asks him
"How are you doing Z?  19 years old already and i see you are growing quite well too"

"Dr. Gupta i think i have sprained my wrist while playing table tennis its hurts to rotate it... "

"I see,  well how about i look at your wrist and also do a general check up since you havent had a physical and i see that you are alone so it would be less awkward with your mother"

She continued grabbing his wrist "Sorry i meant your step mother,  so how did you hurt it what position does it hurt the most"

Z clasps his hand as if holding a cylinder in his hand "Like this this was the position i think when i first heard a clicking noise i think and it just hurt to make my hand normal again"

"Is this a joke Z i mean are you sure you were playing table tennis and not playing with yourself haha... I am just kidding"

"well the truth is i was..  Oh i mean no no.....  Well yes i am sorry its embarrassing to admit but i was jerking off and slept holding my you know what and when i woke up it hurt to even uncurl my fingers..  Will i be ok? "

" oh wow ,well thats all you boys do dont you just jerk your little meat off day and night..  Its normal just apply some heating pad and give it a few days...  Now strip your clothes for your physical please"

"Are you sure?  I am a little awkward "
"trust me Z i have seen many nude men and women i dont judge plus you are a healthy young man you have nothing to be afraid of and it is important for me to check your little tiny boys down there you know "

Z strips and reveaps a thin physique with little muscle on it.  His dark skin with no hair on it and his smooth dark butt.

Dr. Gupta says " So are you excited to see me?  .. Its totalyy normal boys get boner for no reason too i guess and i see you shave your genital hair this will just make the process easier i guess "

Z says " I am sorry about that but you know you are wearing a pretty tight dress and i can see everything upstairs too"
Dr.  Guptas expresion changes and she now looks a little angry.  She clasps his tight dark ballsack and her grips get tighter and toghter with each word
" oh so you think its women who should be blamed when horny little boys like you get a boner...  My dress is too tight or well its not as tight as ny hand squeezing your balls is it Z?  You like to objectify women too i see.. How about a give you a little snip and take away your precious little tiny balls....  I wasnt going to say this earlier but you have the tiniest penis i have seen too just 2 inches hard..  I used to think you were nice little boy."

she looks surprised " Oh i see you like it when girls grab your little balls and give them a squeeze you already came on your hairless tighs what a joke how about turnaround and let me check your holes for any diseases too and see if your prostate is all good"

Z screams in high pitched NOOOOO i am sorry and he turnsoutaround and runs towards the door naked.  His ballsack gets pulled in the rpocess by doctor gupta even harder and he falls on the ground boner first.  He crawls out to the road naked where The receptionist looks woried and cant hide her laughter helpsbhim get dressed and leave...

He walks with a limp for a week