Ch 3 Reba the unconventional doctor

Reba ran a small practice in a tiny cute store besides the insane asylum.  She was a learned women although she acted peculiar and had wierd mannerisms.  She used to have a husband who was admitted to insane asylum besides her practice . She was short, dark and beautiful and had chiseled features.  People would often mistake her for zoe kravitz too.  She was famous for her wierd experimenty and fake sounding remedies but they seemed to work. 

One of her patients who had a cough was told to give 7 men blowjobs till they came in his mouth and to drink thier cum without stopping he shouted and ran away but after two years of no relief he gave it a try and bamm he was healed.
She was rumoured to be a witch or a scientist who loved to torture men and exploit them.

Her new patient Mr A also had a wierd problem he had gone to many doctors and found no solution to it . He entered her office and sat down on a chair.

He said " Dr reba pls help me i have a wierd problem i am very shy about it "

She said " oh get over it i have seen them all you know i dont care if its tiny and you really cant do much about your puny little thing "

"oh no no nothing like that please hear me out and please dont torture me like you did my friend MrB he told me you made him bottom for 2 strange men becayse he had a butthole itc "

Reba " Yes i did and how is his now?  Goneee thats wgat i do i give sollution to you filthy animals and i am good at ot now tell your problems before i castrate you"

" OWWW okay okay please just dont tell anyone but my thing cant get hard it used to be hard all the time and i used to feel like a man and now i feel like an empty shell like a husk i have never been with a women and i feel i never will be with one "

Reba " how predictable you men onky care about your little 2.35 inches of skin and muscle dont ask me how i know btw and ofcourse you have never been with a women have you seen your ugly face and body no 20 dollar haircut or expensive clothes can change that but you can fiz your impotent little dick.....
Just go to insane asylum and strip down then go to the first 5 men and have sex with them after you do that come back to me but before you leave strip and bend over "

Me A " oh noo okay but plwease be gentle "

He striped down and raised hus ass like a butch he was an ugly mfker with a hairy ass
Reba smiled and let out a chuckle She stretched her gloves and grabbed hus balls and cock with one hand squeezing them hard together and with the other she put her fist in his ass and she laughed hardd
"another one caught "