CH 2 dr. Guptas Boyfriend

Dr.  Gupta was a surgeon at a hospital in Namibia. She had come here to live a peaceful life away from the drama of her past life.  She had a boyfriend too his name was Abebe.  He was slender man with dark skin and a soft face.  He was 5'10 and was a yoga instructor.  Dr.  Gupta was muscular women she is 6 ft tall and has fit body.

One night Abebe planned on surprising the doctor by being completely naked and sitting spread eagle on her stairs right infront of the main entrance and wearing a mask and stethoscope around his neck.  Dr. Gupta had some special work today involving a couple who had an accident during sex.  She came home late, it was dark and saw a man sitting naked with his balls out on her stairs she was startled and kicked him in the balls with her heels.

He had already screamed "welcome HO-NOOOOOOOOOOO"  "ouch ouch ouchhh oh noo my balls my balls fuckkkk it hurts " Abebe cried...

The doctor realised she struck her boyfriends genitals and they were bruised . He stood up and walked naked with a limp to the dinner table and put some ice on his testicles and penis screaching....

Dr. Gupta said " Oh my god i am sorry baby you startled mee i am sorry about well you know hitting you down there oh my god i think i got both the boys,  Let me check i think your sack is tightened up so they might not be too badly hurt let me see cmon i am sorry"
She reach around from the back while admiring his smooth ass and grabbed them and wiggped around

" Okay so good news they are fine and bad news i think your boys need to rest for a week but dont worry baby i will make it up to you "

She said as she kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his ass

She took him upstairs and threw him on the bed.  He was spreading his legs so as to not graze his balls again.  She took out her back and said

" You know how we always have trouble cause you soo umm modest down there and you can barely enter me sometimes well i had a patient today who tried a strap on on his wife cause he was also very tiny down there i mean modest sorry so on my way home i got one us too...  Look the smallest attachment is twice your size its 6 inches but umm i see that downstairs you are you know well sorry about that again but how about i use it on you...  Dont worry you know men have amazong orgasms from prostate stimulation"

He said "umm wait we should take things slowly.. "
She flipped him on his stomach and said "pls cmon i always let you tery anal on me its not my fault you fail and i will use lube too.. "

"okay but go slowly"

She squeezed his ass and spread it and she went hard...  Neighbors heard his scream all night and he came 10 times that night