Part 20: Make-Out Session

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

*Karl POV*

I walk into the room, and my jaw dropped. She stood there in a two piece swimsuit looking in the mirror.

"Like what you see?" She says.

"Yeah." I say my mouth still hanging open.

I scanned her body up and down. She looked so good in two piece swimsuits.

"So..." She said.

I smiled. She got closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her. I ran my finger up and down her back. She was perfect.

She took her arms away from me and walked to the other side of the room.

Damn her ass looks good in it too. I want her.

She sat down on her bed. I sat down next to her. I kissed her. I started to make my way down. I kissed her neck, and she liked it. I took my lips away from her neck and put them back on hers. I layed down and instead of laying next to me, she layed on top of me. I ran my fingers through her hair while she played with my hair. I like when she plays with my hair, it's cute. I made out with her. She accepted every kiss I gave her. She loved it, and so did I.

We were interrupted by knocking on the door.

"y/n, you in there?" A voice said.

"That sounded like Jimmy, you gotta hide Karl." She said.

I found somewhere to hide just as he came in.

"What do you need?" She asked.

"Damn, you look good. Anyway, where's Karl? I need to talk to him." Jimmy said.

"Thanks, and I don't know where he is. What do you need to tell him?" She asked.

I didn't hear what he said, although after he left I seen y/n start crying.

"y/n what's wrong?" I rushed out of where i was hiding.

"Did you not hear him?" She asked.

"No, actually. What did he say?" I asked.

"Dream is coming up with a way to get rid of you!" She says, crying more.

"He won't. I have my ways." I say.

"Whats that?" She asks.

"You'll see when the time comes." I say kissing her neck again.

She laughed.

I kissed her on the lips again before I left to go find Jimmy.

*y/n POV*

I love him so much, he knows how to make me happy.

I look at myself in the mirror one more time before grabbing my phone, speaker, and sunglasses and going out my door.

"Niki, Minx, Drista?" I call out.

"Jimmy, Chandler, Chris?" I hear Karl yell.

"Anybody?" I yell.

I see Karl at the end of the hall.

He hugs me and asks if I want to watch a movie before everyone gets home.

----------------------------------

hii guys, probably 15 more chapters. idk just an estimate. love y'all stay well.

word count: 481