how Plasma met Toby

Ama: So...how did you meet Plasma?

Toby: *Stops eating*

Plasma: *Looks over, smirking* He was-

Toby: DON'T YOU DO IT

Ama: Is it that bad?!

Plasma: NO!

Toby: YES

Plasma: XD It's not like we kissed or anything XD

Toby: It's just as bad

Plasma: FLASHBACK TEIM

Toby: ;n;

———-FLASHBACK TEIM————

Slenderp: TOBY! get over here!

Toby: What? And no, I'm not going out in public again! You know what happened last time! *shudders and twitches* Fangirls...Fangirls everywhere.

Slenderp: No, I...I have no need nor wish for one of my proxies...Track down, and find her.

Toby: You always have a want for new proxies. Come on Slender, you think I'm that naive and unobservant?

Slenderp: ...Yes. Listen Toby, and listen close, I want her dead. I want her dead and gone. She's dangerous! Exactly how dangerous I do not know, but dangerous enough to want her dead.

Toby: ....who is it?

Slenderp: Plasma.

Toby: *chokes on laughter* P-P-PLASMA?! *Neck twitches* SHE'S ALMOST THE SMALLEST PERSON IN THE MANSION *Laughs* SLENDER IS SCARED OF A FREAKING MIDGET.

Slenderp: E-NOUGH. DO AS I SAY, OR SO HELP ME TOBY-

Toby: I-I'm going...XD alright. This should be easy.

——Le TIEMSKEEP—-

Toby: *Watching Plasma from the trees*

Plasma: *Muttering quietly to herself*

Toby: ?

Plasma: *Having a whole conversation with her own BRAIN*

Toby: ...*thinks: Duuuude....this girl is NUTS. Seriously, I thought I was messed up* *Twitches*

*the leaves around him rustle*

Plasma: *Shuts up and starts walking faster*

Toby: *Decides to creep her out a bit* *Laughs* (god I hate it when someone laughs and you can't freaking SEE them. It's like freaking..paranormal derp.)

Plasma: *Runs* *mutters* There's nothing there I'm being paranoid. I'm being paranoid. I'll turn around and see there's nothing there and be like, Oh my GOD, I am a wimp. Then I'll hug everyone cuz I might die...No, I won't die...Will I? No, how can I die if there is nothing therE?!

Toby: *tackles her, hatchets at the ready*

Plasma: *shrieks...twitches...goes limp....*

Toby: what! I didn't do anything! YET. And it's MY job to twitch! PTSD, people!!!

Plasma: *voice goes husky and empty* Why...why...*Hair goes shorter and turns black, blue, and white, whilst eyes go white* WHY!!! *ripped blue dress and black cloak form around her* Fear...me....

Toby: what the... *Falls back in terror*

Plasma: I AM...DARK...WINTERRRR *Blasts him with ice, makes him black out*

~~~le timeSkip to le infirmary at le mansion~~~

Toby: What..why...

Plasma: ...oh...you're uhm...awake...*smiles* sorry...about...Dark...I-I....I could-dn't h-help i-it...*twitches* To be f-fair though...you gave me PTSD...and s-s-s-s-stuttering!!!

Toby: ...ah..my head...really hurts...

Plasma: ....Voices? 

Toby: Well naw.

Plasma: *Shivers* Slender wants me dead...my FATHER...the only father I have, wants me dead *goes into rap mode, and talks really fast* hewantsmedeadimdangeroushelpmeohgodwhatwillido

Hoody: don't over-do it, Plasma. You need to breathe.

Plasma: *Twitches* I KNOW I KNOW BUT I AM DANGEROUS, LOOK WHAT I DID TO HIIIM!!

Toby: Ish fain. *smiles*

*SEVERAL HOURS LATER*

Plasma: *Listening to him*

Toby: *talking nonstop*

Hoody: *Smiles* *thinks: Like siblings already ^_^*

*LE END OF FLASHBACK*

Ama: Woah.

Toby: *Groans* I FAILED ON A MISSION

Plasma: You shoulda known that nobody can defeat, the great and powerful PLASMA!

Rainbow Factory Dash: *Throws a can*

*LE END*