Mr. Gardener

M&M + M
I watch as my husband finally wiggled from under the covers with a big yawn. Dark long arms and beautiful hazel eyes emerged from their hypnotic slumber and when his eyes finally fell on me I watched as his bright smile began to match mine.
It was about thirty to noon and like clockwork I was up and cleaned the house while John slept. I made us breakfast and coffee when I started to hear him stir and had just walked in with it, now kneeling on my side of the bed waiting for him to wake up.
I moved my pillow to the end of the bed and place the tray there so he could reach it.
But instead of reaching for the tray he reached for me and I climbed right into his arms, laying almost under him as he kissed my face and pulled me closer.
"You know, I love you, right?" His deep groggy voice echoed through me and he smiled down at me.
"Uuuhmm let me think about that one." I smirked and he went to kiss me but I put a finger to his lips.
"Go brush those dragons out first then come and eat." He chuckled and uncoiled me from his arms as he stood to his full height. All of 6'4", muscular in the most gorgeous way, and an ass that could—
Just then my thought were interrupted by the bell and I hurriedly put on a shirt to go with my sweatpants and rushed to open it.
When I did—oh what a sight did I see.
The guy was dressed in a white wife beater and some oversized blue jeans, a blue button up he let hang at his sides and a baseball hat with work boots. But it wasn't his clothes that made me do a double take. He was so freaking cute.
Although he was clearly a man, as in not a boy, his features made his face look adorable.
Big brown eyes with long eyelashes and a soft smile. His face really made up for his average style and you could tell he was not ashamed to know as much.
Nobody with a jawline like that doesn't know that they're attractive. Believe me when I say this, as a "non average" looking Asian man, with a jawline that could cut someone. I know that I am unconventionally attractive.
I'd realized then I probably should say something as I had just been staring into space.
"Can I help you?" I said.
"Oh yes, uhm I'm your new gardener. Matt Bronch. We spoke on the phone ?" I literally had no idea what this man was talking about.
"I uh think you've got the wrong house, sorry."
"Are you John Mark?" He asked and I understand, John must have hired him.
"Ooh no John's my husband. I'm Daniel Mark nice to meet you." Matt smiled and shook my hand as I ushered him inside and out again to the patio.
"Okay so you're just going to be trimming up the bushes, cutting the grass. Just tidying up-if you uhh-know what I mean. So if you need anything John and I will be right inside." He nodded and I could see him checking me out as I explained where everything was.
After I did he got to work and I closed the French doors but pulled back the curtains to watch.
I heard John put the tray away and wash his plate before coming up behind me. He held my waist with one hand and leaned down to kiss me, which I accepted this time.
"Starring are we ?" His deep voice rudders from behind me.
"Nooo. Just making sure he doesn't need anything. You're the one who didn't even tell me you hired someone." I retorted and he smirked.
"Yeah actually I wrote it in our calendar babe."
"Oh did you?" I swayed my shoulders back and forth coyly.
"Mhmm." He leaned down and kissed behind my ear, then said.
"Why don't you invite him to dinner ?" I grinned from ear to ear and looked up at him and his head of long locs.
"Really??" I said excitedly, because we both knew what that meant. He nodded his head and I kissed him passionately as I opened the door and called him over.
"Hey Matt~"