Argument pt.2

School starts at 9:00 so you had lots of time to get ready since it was only 6:30,you got up really early to make yourself look more presentable because of that ciara girl,you decided to wear this:

You decided this was a good outfit since you love your cargo pants,you touched up your face with some concealer,but maskara on and decided to leave home early to go pick up fastforward and rewind to go get coffe then go to school

You arrived at their house and knocked on the door,then both of them come running down the stairs and into your car.

"Sooooo Flaira emmmm I heard you and Wildcard are in an argument"rewind told you trying not to sound to bait

"Ye we are it's kinda annoying to be honest I don't like arguing with him but this is just unacceptable,he stares at ciara longer then he would ever stare at me,it's like he likes her or something because when I asked why he was staring at her he just stuttered and his words didn't come out so something is definitely up"you explained your whole side to rewind,which he started to begin to take your side in this whole argument since he knows how hurt you can get and how sensitive you are.While fastforward was on her phone checking her socials.

Yous got your coffee and went to school it was 8:30 so you had time to spare and go to your locker,you were walking down to the bathrooms while you see ciara and Wildcard talking so you pull fastforward and rewind to one side and made them spy on the two.

"I wonder what they are talking abt"you question

"Well their laughing so something must be funny,Flaira if I was you I WOULDNT HAVE IT GO UP THERE AND SHOW HIM YOU DONT CARE"fastforward began to raise her voice.

"Wait I have a plan rewind your going to go up to them and see what they are talk about is Wildcard stutters it's them flirting if he's open about it he will say it and then you come over to me and tell me everything ok?" You told rewind he agreed and went over

(Rewind's POV)
I went over there as I was told to by Flaira and all I could here was the, laughing which seemed like flirting,I hope Flaira doesn't take it to seriously that this relationship could end.I went straight over to Wildcard and asked him what they were talking about, and of course Flaira was right he did stutter,I decided to tell him that's he's in the wrong and I just walked off I couldn't stand being his friend and that moment,I had to tell noodles and facemaker first before telling Flaira they also accepted to not be wildcards friend for this. I went over to Flaira and I told her that he stuttered she looked really hurt but brushed it off because she can't be crying over no man at least not before marriage.

You all went to class and your first class was science you absolutely love science because sometimes you use your powers to create the heat source which gives the chemicals a reaction,but the one thing you hated was you had to sit beside Wildcard as an assigned seat.You got into class and sat down straight away,while you could see Wildcard walking towards you but you looked down and played with fire for a bit.

"Hey Flaira how you doing"Wildcard asked thinking this are fine now

"Why would you want to know to ask your other girlfriend ciara how she's doing"you said giving him attitude and rolling your eyes

"Hey I'm sorry ok I don't want nothing to happen to US"he said trying to make you look into his eyes

You looked him straight in the eyes and said "what if I don't think there will be an US anymore"you said with a straight face

He looked at you speakless with no words but all you could say was "I'm sorry Wildcard but I think we should take a break for a bit,we all know you might have feelings for ciara I seen the way you look at her,the way you laugh at her jokes and the thing is you don't seem to do that with me,I don't know if it's because I'm not funny but I think we could really use a break so I can figure out weather I can still be with you or we should go our separate ways"you look at him with tears in your eyes and just asked the teacher is you could go to the office to fake sick and go home,after a while the principal let you go home because she seen the state that you were in.You went home cried into your pillow you got a headache and decided to breath and try to calm yourself so you could stop crying as much.Meanwhile Wildcard had no choice because he really loved you and he didn't like ciara like a girlfriend what so ever,she would make him uncomfortable by touching him but you didn't notice these things,so he tried his hardest to get you to come back.