Sonic X Knuckles (School AU)

(Listen to this music pleze!)

Sonic slammed his hand against his knee as he sat on a bench. The bouqeut of flowers next to him laid forgotten as he ranted. He was hoping to give them to Sally, his one true love, when he found her recieving chocolates from his arch-nemesis, Spike The Hedgehog.

 He was hoping to give them to Sally, his one true love, when he found her recieving chocolates from his arch-nemesis, Spike The Hedgehog

(Like this but he has a leather jacket)

Now, Sonic wanted nothing to do with them or the stupid bouquet at his side! With a growl, Sonic threw the bouqet into the air before turning and storming off. However, before he could get far, a voice cleared itself behind him.

"U-Um," the voice stuttered. "Do these belong to you?"

Sonic turned around and saw something that stunned him speechless.

(Imagine him like this but he has Sonic's bouqet in his hand)

Sonic couldn't believe his eyes. He'd never laid his eyes on someone so *hot*  before! He couldn't help but stutter as he replied. 

"Uh, Y-Yeah!" Sonic shouted nervously. "Those are mine, b-but you can have them!"

The red furred Mobian blushed as they scratched the back of their head. "O-Oh Really?" They asked.

Sonic nodded his head up and down, blushing all the while. "Of course! Anything for someone as hot as you!"

Both Mobians stuttered before pointing their red faces downwards. Neither of the two knew what to say. Eventually the Echidna took a deep breath before puffing their chest out.

"So," they started, "do you want to go out somewhere..?"

Sonic's eyes widened before his mouth worked faster than his brain. 

"Of course!"

The Echidna blushed before reaching for Sonic's hand - which the Hedgehog took - and began walking towards the sunset. By now, Sonic had forgotten all about Sally and Spike.