AGAIN

(Y/N is 18 years old and a third year in highschool.)

"Mommy? Daddy?"

The echo of a worried little girl was heard by those who had committed the crime the young girl saw before her own eyes.

Police sirens rang, and that girl had many questions.
Who took her? Where is she?
But her questions were never answered once she blacked out.

But she knows what happened.
And she knows who did it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke up in tears when the terrible memory somehow snuck into her dream.
Suddenly, the angry voice of a woman called out.

"Y/N! Hurry your ass up and get to school!"

It was her adoptive "mother".
Y/N couldn't call her a mother, as the only reason she was even in a home was because that lady wants money.
"Coming!" she yelled out, groaning at the end.

As she got her uniform on, she wondered how the smallest uniform available couldn't even fit her short but attractive hourglass frame.
The minutes were passing by, and they were only growing shorter as she hurried.

In a hurry, she grabbed a piece of toast in her mouth and ran off.

She arrived just as the bell went off for morning classes. Ready for a scolding, she sadly walked to her classroom.

"Late again, miss Y/N?" the teacher said in a stern tone of voice.
"I-I-I apologize, M-miss! I-"
"Sit down."

She goes to sit down at her seat with her head down, hearing the laughter and chatter that occurred.

"Haha! Little miss poor girl is late AGAIN!"

"No way this is happening AGAIN. This girl needs to get a hold of herself!!"

"Not AGAIN!!"

Again, again, again. It was the word that has been said the most during her lifetime.

"You failed AGAIN!?"
"Late AGAIN, I see."
"No way you're crying AGAIN!"

She can't help but break into tears.