CHAPTER ONE ; stop spying on us creeps

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

❝ OH, I'M AWARE. ITS BEEN TEN MINUTES AND I ALREADY HAVE FANS. ❞

 ❞

         𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 we're on their way to Hawkins Middle School for their first day

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 we're on their way to Hawkins Middle School for their first day.  They pulled into the school, Charlie examined the place taking in all the details.

The car came to a stop, she and Max got out of the car and got on their skateboards going as fast as they could to the entrance of the school. They didn't wanna deal with their new 'brothers' idiot ego.

The two followed the sign at the front of the entrance to the office. As soon as they walked in they were met with a cheery voice.

"Oh! You two must be Charlotte and Maxine!"

The two awkwardly stood their nodding their heads. He handed the two their schedules, and showed them to their first class.

Charlie hated her real name, Charlotte. She felt it was the opposite of who she was, when she thought of the name Charlotte she thought of the color pink, dresses, pretty much anything girly. She despised the color pink, hated dressing up, and could not stand anything girly.

The door opened and everyone's heads snap towards the two walking through the door, making them both uncomfortable.

"Ah, these must be our new students."

"Indeed they are, all yours." the principal finished leaving the room

The two started walking towards two empty seats in the back of the room, but were stopped by their new teacher.

"All right, you two don't get away that easy. Come on up here don't be shy."

Charlie rolled her eyes, but nonetheless made her way back up to the front with Max.

"Dustin drum roll." he said as a boy closed his book and started drumming it. Charlie hated being the center of attention, and she was definitely the center of attention at the moment.