CHAPTER 2

Unknown Person

Akala niya nalimutan kona ang lahat, hinding-hindi ko makalilimutan ang ginawa nila samin.

10 Year's Ago...

      Masaya akong naglalakad,habang ina ala-ala ang ngiti ng aking pinakamamahal na girlfriend.Ang kaniyang matamis na ngiti na nag bibigay saya sakin. Balang araw gusto kong makasama siya habang buhay kasama ng aming magiging anak.

        Pag pasok ko sa bahay nag tataka akong ipinalibut ang tingin sa mansiyon, dahil sa sobrang tahimik. Na sanay na kasi akong nag aabang ang aking ina sa pintuan kapag akoy uuwina.

       Pero ngayon walang ina nag nag hihintay saakin at buma bati ng "welcome back" kahit na nandito lang ako sa bahay.

      Trixibelle King, my Mother's name. She have had a sharp nose, beautiful complexion, because even she's old , my mother still took care of her health. She says "Age is just a number". My Mother is right, "Age is just a number", so don't be discouraged, grow old with wrinkles on your body is not the solution para mawalan ng pag-asa na hindi kana mamahalin ng pamilya. The important thing is that you're alive.

      Hindi ko nalang pinansin at umakyat sa itaas para kausapin ang aking ama. Nag Text kasi ito na mag uusap kami,kaya pumayag ako.

      As I was walking up the stairs,I heard someone shouting, so I hurried to the office to find out what is going on.When I entered, I saw the things scattered on the floor.I was surprised to see my family fighting. They looked at me furiously. I was surprised to look at them and why they were angry with me when I didn't do anything.

    I immediately approached them,and asked what is going on and why they were fighting.

"What is going on? Why are the thing's scattered on the floor,and why are you two fighting?"

      My Mother approached me calmly,and held me on the shoulder. I knew she was still angry because she had the strength to hold me.

    I just ignored her,and looked at her in confusion.

"Son, don't be angry kong ano man ang sasabihin namin sayo. "My Mother said worriedly. I was still confused about what was going to happen. Because I couldn't see the fighting if my family in this year's.I see them happy every day. Even if it's just a small mistake, it can be fixed right away.

"Bakit?Ano ba kasi ang sasabihin niyo para hindi ako magalit. "Balik kong sabi sa kanila.

      My Mother sighed,and walked closer to my Father who was sitting, holding his forehead.

"Ganito kasi yon anak. May nagnakaw ng pera natin na nag kakahalaga ng 9B. "

      My Mother said. I was dumbfounded by what I heard. Because the amount of the money we've lost. And even more shocking, they knew who was stole it,but why didn't they arrest him/her?.

" Sino naman ang magnanakaw ng ganong kalaking pera sating kompaniya ma! "

I shouted angrily at them. Pano na, the company might lose because of this.

My Father looke at me and said..."Don't be surprised, but your girlfriend's father is to blame for all of this. "

I was stunned by what I heard.I looked at them angrily,how could they say that my girlfriend's Father was to blame.

"How can you aay that my girlfriend's father is to blame. Don't ypu like my girlfriend for me so you blame her Father Simone's sin. Is it her father's fault that they stole money? Or, maybe it's your fault because you're careless!" Sigaw ko sa kanila.