𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

It was the first night of summer in Cousins for Savannah

It was the first night of summer in Cousins for Savannah. It was about six pm and she was reading Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban while she laid in the red hammock in her backyard.

As she turned the page a football came flying at her.

She let out a little yelp as the ball landed in a lap and she sat up, taking her earbuds out. She looked around to see where it had come from as a curly haired, short boy walked closer to her from the opposite side of the fence.

"Hey, sorry!" He shouted as she got up and walked over to him.

"You're fine," She said, passing it back to him.

"Jer, come on man, hurry up!" Another boy shouted from his yard.

"Hold on a second, Steven," The boy yelled back.

"I'm Jeremiah, did you just move here?" He asked.

"Yeah, I moved in April," She responded, "I'm Savannah."

"Cool, you should come hang out with us sometime," He said motioning to the three people behind him.

"Maybe I will," She responded turning around and walking back over to her hammock.

When she sat back down she watched the boy walk back over to the other kids in his yard.

Savannah finally realized she was staring and quickly looked down at her book, though every now and again she'd look back up just to catch a glimpse of the boy.

authors note

This is short but it's just so you guys can see how they met back when they were ten.

I hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter and I hope you continue reading!

please vote and comment, it means a lot to me!

have an amazing day (or night)!