𝑆𝑈𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑅 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑆

Savannah woke up the next morning with the sun shining in her face through Jeremiah's window

She rubbed her eyes before noticing that Jeremiah's arm was around her waist. Her eyes widened as she turned her head to look at the boy, who was still peacefully sleeping.

She turned back and slowly put her hand around his arm, picking it up and putting it down on him.

She sat up, looking back again to see he was still asleep, so she got up and headed to the bathroom, which was across from his room.

She got as presentable as she could seeing that she didn't have any hygiene stuff at their house and opened the door to leave to the bathroom when she saw Steven standing on the other side.

"Finally, it took you long enough," He rolled his eyes as she walked out.

"Steven, I was in there for five minutes," She said, looking down at her apple watch.

"Whatever," He muttered before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Savannah watched to door for a second before remembering the boy probably had a hangover or something and that's why he was being an ass.

She headed downstairs to the kitchen and saw that Laurel was sitting at the island. She walked over to the table and Laurel looked up from her computer.

"Morning, Sav," She smiled as she picked up her coffee.

Savannah smiled as she sat down at the kitchen table, "Good morning."

Laurel went back to working on her computer and Savannah assumed she was working on her new book.

"Hey, Savannah, can you get me a water," She heard Conrad say from behind her.

She didn't even realize he was there but she turned around to see the boy sprawled out on the living room couch.

"Yeah, sure," She responded, getting up and going over to the fridge to get a water bottle.

She grabbed one and walked over to the couch, handing the bottle to Conrad, before walking back over to the table.

As she sat back down, she pulled out her phone and scrolled through her Instagram and Snapchat.

She had only been on her phone for about five minutes when she heard laughing from the stairs. About thirty seconds later, Jeremiah and Steven came into the kitchen, talking about work.

"Where's Con?" Jeremiah asked, looking at Savannah and Laurel.

They both simply pointed to the young boy, who was still laying on the couch.

Jeremiah looked over the counter to see his brother, "Hey, Con, I'm going to make a hangover smoothie, do you want any of it?"

"Sure," Conrad groaned as he turned to lay on his side.