chapter five - i want to watch you

"I'm close, I'm close." Harry said breathily, throwing his head back against the soft pillows beneath him. He sunk his front teeth into his lower lip, groaning as he pleasured himself while Y/N stood and watched him. He closed his eyes and parted his lips, letting soft and pretty moans slip past them. His hair was sticking to his sweaty forehead a little bit and he felt hot all over his body. The pleasure he was giving himself wasn't nearly as good as when Y/N would touch him, but she wanted this, and he had no other choice than to do what she had asked.

"Yeah? Are you gonna come for me?" She leaned her face down close to his, a small smile playing on her lips.

She wanted to watch him this time. She wanted to watch what he would do whenever he touched himself, and she got turned on by the filthy sight right in front of her. She was straddling his thighs right now, completely naked. She let Harry touch her, of course, moaning softly whenever his hands wandered her body, his hands pressed up against her warm skin.

"Want- want you to touch me, please." He said, a whimper following his words soon after. He opened his eyes and looked into hers, a look of desperation clear on his face.

"I'm only going to watch, right? Isn't that what I said?" She placed her hand on his cheek and he leaned into her hand, moaning softly. She stroked his soft and pink cheek with her thumb, admiring his face.

"Yes." He replied softly and Y/N hummed.

"Good. Now, I want you to come, hm? Make a mess all over yourself."

"Yeah." He nodded, slowly starting to reach his peak. He started to get a bit louder now, whining and whimpering with every stroke of his hand. He teased himself a little bit, working himself up before coming. His muscles were starting to tense up and he was getting a bit faster, needing to have an orgasm.

"There you go." Y/N smiled as she watched Harry make a mess all over his stomach and fist, growing wet from the sight. "Good boy." She praised softly and he groaned from that, slowing down his strokes before eventually stopping. After he stopped, he was left panting softly with his heart thumping against his chest quickly. He was blissed out, eyes closed as he came back down from his orgasm. It would've been better if Y/N had been touching him, though, but nevertheless, he enjoyed it.

He opened his eyes when she felt her fingers wrap around his wrist, eyes widening for a second when she stuck her tongue out, licking up the cum on his fingers. His cheeks grew warm once more, groaning quietly as she ran her tongue through the gaps of his fingers, licking him clean. She kept eye contact with him the entire time as well, her eyes burning into his. It was so utterly obscene and Harry couldn't help but get turned on again.

Eventually, she let go of his hand and leaned down, pressing her lips to his. They made out slowly and Harry tasted himself on his tongue, moaning softly into her mouth. His hands were on her hips, sometimes squeezing the soft flesh that was there. His tongue slid against hers, their tastes lingering on each other's tongues. She would swallow the soft moans and whines he would let out against her, one of her hands now tangled in his slightly sweaty curls.

She pulled away from the kiss and rested her forehead against his, smiling softly. He looked up at her with a look of such adoration on his face, his eyes getting lost in hers. The thoughts in his head were all about Y/N and how good she was to him, how she treated him so well. It was like he was drunk on her at the moment, wanting nothing more than for her to be here, and only her. He didn't know why he felt like this, but it made him feel so warm inside. The feelings that filled his body up were indescribable, but he liked how they felt so much.

The moment felt so intimate. They were so close to each other, warm bodies pressed up against each other's, the taste of the other still lingering on their tongue.

"Do you wanna have a bath?" She asked him softly and he nodded, unable to tear his eyes away from hers.

She gave him a soft smile and got up, leaving Harry a bit disappointed that her hands weren't on him anymore. Nevertheless, he sat up, watching her leave to go to the bathroom. He sat there, watching her from the bed because she didn't bother to close the door behind her. He didn't know why but it made the corners of his lips tug up a little bit. He waited for the bathtub to fill up, getting up from the bed when she said it was. He walked into the bathroom, inhaling the sweet smell of vanilla and rose.

He got in the bath first, and she slipped in behind him. His back was pressed to her chest, both of them relaxing in the warm, soapy water. Harry closed his eyes, letting out a soft hum when he felt a hand in his hair. He sat up a little more, but Y/N placed her hand on his shoulder, pulling him back gently so his back was pressed to her chest. Harry really liked this. It made warmth spread through his chest (the good kind).

At this point in their relationship they were really close. They hung out a lot whenever they had nothing to do and thought it would be nice to have each other around. They would always laugh and smile together, joking around with each other. They didn't know if this "friendship" was going to blossom into something more. Sure, they have sex together, but they weren't sure if they liked each other romantically. Starting to like each other in a romantic way could possibly drive them away from each other, but it could also bring them even closer than they already are, and it could possibly allow them to do more things together.

Harry was the kind to get attached fast. Sometimes it was a problem, sometimes it wasn't. Y/N liked doing things slowly on the other hand, the complete opposite of Harry.

Opposites attract each other.

"You're so good to me." Harry said softly.

Maybe Harry was starting to fall for her.