chapter two - playful

Y/N moaned softly, throwing her head back at the feeling of Harry's cock filling her up just right. She closed her eyes, letting out the filthiest and prettiest of moans. Her hands were on Harry's shoulders, her nails digging into his skin a little bit. She sunk her front teeth into her lower lip, murmuring his name softly along with soft whimpers and praises spilling from her lips.

This is the fourth time this has happened.

This is the fourth time they have had sex since the night Harry slipped into subspace and Y/N coaxed him out of it. It's not like they minded, no, not at all. Harry and Y/N enjoyed this thoroughly, they'd be lying if they said they weren't. Y/N was riding Harry on her bed, profanities being tossed around carelessly. Their soft moans bounced off of the walls of Y/N's bedroom, sounds of skin slapping repeatedly also echoing slightly. The air surrounding them had gone warm, their soft pants and sweaty bodies only adding to it as the time passed.

"Fuck." Y/N groaned softly, bouncing up and down Harry's cock. She opened her eyes to look at him, her eyes skimming over his sweaty and toned body. She moved her hand from his shoulder to his neck, delicately wrapping her hand around his throat. Harry's eyes widened, letting out an incredibly loud moan when she did that. Y/N couldn't help but laugh softly, gently squeezing the sides of his neck. That sent an almost euphoric rush to his head, his eyes fluttering closed as he took in all of the pleasure he was experiencing.

"You like that, hm? You like being choked?" Y/N teased, leaning in to speak right beside his ear.

"Mhm. I like it." Harry replied breathily, gently squeezing the soft flesh on Y/N's hip.

"So filthy." Y/N smiled, looking down at where they connected. She kept her hand around his throat, the most sinful of things leaving her mouth. They went straight to Harry's head, nearly driving him crazy because she was so filthy too, so fucking dirty. She had been teasing him for so long, making him needy and desperate for her.

"Ah!" Y/N squeaked when Harry started fucking up into her, her hand coming off of his throat to grip his bicep. She closed her eyes, her breasts bouncing with every thrust he gave her. She was so close to coming, so close she could taste it right on the tip of her tongue. She was getting louder, whining softly from how fast and deep he was going into her. Surely Y/N had broken the skin on Harry's arm from how hard she was gripping it, her stomach swirling with pure arousal.

"Don't come. Only I come." Y/N managed to pant out, making Harry whine.

"Don't complain now, love." Y/N chuckled breathily.

"Please, 'm so close. Wanna come with you." Harry begged and Y/N only hummed, stopping his movements so that she was the one moving, so that she was the one in control. They both let out soft moans at that, and Harry continued begging Y/N to let him come. Of course, he could come anytime, but Y/N told him not to, and he liked listening to her. He quite liked pleasing her, he was practically thriving off of it during that moment.

"Fuck. I'm gonna c-come." Y/N breathed, wrapping her arms around Harry's neck. She let out a small cry as she came around Harry's cock, her movements slowing down as she rode out her high. Drops of sweat rolled down her warm skin, making her look even more alluring than she was already. She was so loud, so loud that surely the neighbors could hear her pretty moans and whines.

Meanwhile, Harry was trying his hardest not to come, whimpering softly as Y/N's cunt squeezed around him. His hands had a tight grip on her hips, his stomach tensing from how close he was. He was so, so close, but he wanted to please Y/N by not coming like she had told him.

Eventually Y/N regained her senses, lifting herself off of his cock with a soft hiss. She chuckled softly at the sight of him flustered and so desperate. She looked down at his cock, pouting softly at how hard it still was. She brought her hand up, gently touching his slit, which made him jump with a shaky gasp leaving his lips. She took her hand away, traveling up to reach his chest. She let the pad of her thumb gently brush his nipples, watching him shudder from the feathery touch.