wake up in the morning feeling like p diddy

MONDAY:

"hey, what up girl?"

Y?N was stirred awake by the husky man voice growling at her from across the room. Carefully, she sat up from the fluffy pillow she was lying her perfect face on and opened her glistening orbs. she was (once again) in the homstial wing. She locked eyes with the one and only jacob black! she batted her long eyelashes at him,  as if to test if he was really there or not. once she concluded that he was,  she started jjumping up and drown!

"JACOB! "
"theres my loca! took quite a tumble didnt you bbg"
at this commetn, y/n paused, confused as to what the sexy werewolf man meant. y/n knew she was a clumsy goose sometimes, but she didnt remember falling.

"You dont remember?" asked jacob "you ran out from granny smiths funeral and fell down the hill. must of hit your head on the wya down.

Suddenly y/n remembered. she remembered geeorges harsh words a t the funeral. she knew she had really done it. she had ignored his warnings and threats for too long and it was now too late. the last thing she could recall was jumping down some stairs and faflling, a faint yell sounding from behind her.

"h-h-how did i get here?" quesitoned y/n, who would've brought her? its not like anyway cared smh...

"dream obvi"

y/ns breath caught in her trachea at the mention of his naem. what was sh e going to do? she knew rationally she had to ignore him, stay as far away from him as possible.  she didnt know what george was capable of, it was the safest option for them both. however, he was her only sauce of hapenis, she didnt lnkow what she would do without the mask with a smile that he wears for hours at a time. she figured it was best to try ignore him no matter how hard it owuld be on her. it was a big school, they wouldnt run into each other to much, right?

TUESDAY:

y/n was still in the hosptial wing. she spent her days cahtting with jacob, who never seemed to leave the hostpial wing he "kinda just lives there", something that she "Cant tell anyone". she confided in him the disastrous situation she found ehrself in, without mentioning names ofc. the last she that she wanted was for the school to find out. he didn't seem to interested, only respoding with low growls everynow and then, a disinterested look plastered on his wolfy face . Y?N spent her sleepless nightss fretting about just about everything. how she would avoid dream. how she would live without dream. what george would do. would geore do anything. granny smith... it was all too much

WEDNESDAY:

y/n spent the day declining a visitor to come and see her, under the excuse of being too ill to talk. really ,she just didnt want to risk the vsitior being dream. after refusing entry for hours, at about 7pm jacbob stalked over to y/ns bed and handed her an evneloper.

"this guy wants to talk to you rela bad man, veen wrote u a letter. here"

y/n carefully opened the envelope with her dainty spider fingers.

"My mouth hasnt shut up about you since you kissed it. the idea that you may kiss it again is stuck in my brain, which hasnt stopped thinking about you since, well, before any kiss. and now the prospect of those kisses seems to wind me like when you slip on the stairs and one of the steps hits you in the middle of the back. the notion of them continuing for what is a traditionally terrifying forever excites me to an unfamiliar degree.

Dream love letter to Y/N"

fucking shit balls.

THURSDAY:

y/n got out of the hosptial wing today. and while she felt a sense of relief in the thought of reuniting with her bes friend niki, she also left the confines of her safe haven. now dream could be anywhere ,and she had no excuse to leave . she was constantly on edge . ruh roh.

Y/n turned he corner to enter her charms class, finally feeling as though she could relax once she had safely made it to her seet and placing her belongngs on the desk. a few moments later, she heard the familiar BANG of books hitting the edsk beside her and another body itting next to her.

"y/n, i know you got my lettre. please my delicious pork & chive dumpling, talk to me. i miss you, im sorry."

y/n froze. it was dream. now what. of dream was here, george ouldnt be far. she knew she had to leave NOW>

"i-i-i-...." with shaking hands, y/n picked up her things and sprinted off without leaving dream time to consider what had just happened. she ran until she oculdnt and dropped down in a random corridor in a crying heap.

FRIDAY:

y/n felt terrible. after her outburst in charms the previous day, niki had wandered the corridors for hours taking time out of her life to care for best friend. she was wonerdful. she ventually found her, and picked up her things and walked back to their dorms where y/ntold her exactly what had happened to her, nuki listened attentively giving her condolences where encessary, and where it wasnt. she tucked y/n in and wento sleep. 

y/n awoke to an empty dorm and a clock displaying 11:20am. y/n had overslept, but she didnt care. its not like she could go outside anyway, not after what had happened. se slowly sat up and noticed a note on her bedside table. picking it up she read it.

"Y/N, i hope fou slept well. i understand you may not be abelt to attend classes today, that is ok. i will cover for you. I know you have been having a hard time recently, so i have planned a nice picnic for us tonight at the astronomy tower, just to chill out and relax. ill see you tonight! - niki"

y/n smiled. how did she end up with a bestfriend like niki? she began planningg out what to wear. she was excited. slay.

A/N: you look a lot more blonde in your movie baby, thats alright lets just keep it groovy baby. anways i just wanted to seriousl thank the random ppl who read this story ur my idol i love you. i know this whole thing is really serious but im being extra really serious when i say the like 500 of you that i dont know that read this, thaanks and your welcome youve been blessed. i liek that i just typed out over 1000 words with no hesitation, but ive taken 3 weeks to begin to think aboout starting my elective history essay thtas due tomorrow. im not gonna do it yolo. 

phoebe bridgers