Monday

Rapunzel's POV

I woke up this sunny day with a smile then I realised it's Monday I sighed and got out of bed and made my bed then I walked over to my wardrobe and I saw my old leather jacket I pushed it aside and chose another outfit then I walked into my on-suite bathroom and took a shower and when I came out I dried myself and brushed my teeth and then I changed into *picture above* then I opened my curtains I grabbed my phone off it's charger. 

I walked downstairs to see it empty I then walked into the kitchen and saw a note from my parents saying that they have gone to work early and that they hope I have a good day. I made myself breakfast I am used to my parents going work early and coming home late.

Then my phone rang and I saw the ID it was Jack I answered it quickly.

*Phone convo*

Bold - Jack

Italics - Rapunzel

Jack: hey Punzie

Rapunzel: hey Jack

Jack: you ready?

Rapunzel: yeah

Jack: great 'cause I'm coming for you

Rapunzel: okay 

Jack: see you soon

Rapunzel: bye 

*End of phone convo*

I hung up and put my phone in my bag then I waited for a caer horn because everytime Jack picks me up he beeps his car horn and it annoys the neighbour across the road and I don't like him so it makes me laugh.

*After 15 minutes*

I heard a car horn beep I smiled and grabbed my house keys and walked out of the house and saw Jack in his car and I ran to the car and got in.

Jack: morning princess

Rapunzel: shut up 

Jack: *laughs*

Rapunzel: *rolls eyes* let's go

Jack: okay

Jack drove off to the school we were laughing and joking on the way there.

*At school*

We got to the school and people stared at us but we ignored them they should know that me and Jack stay together. We got out of the car and grabbed our bags and walked inside the school our lockers are even beside each other how lucky is that. 

Jack: what do you have first?

Rapunzel: art you?

Jack: music

Rapunzel: then what?

Jack: English with you

Rapunzel: sweet 

Jack: then it's break time but after break I have Geography

Rapunzel: while I have history

Jack: then maths together and science together 

Rapunzel: yay 

Then the bell rang for our first lesson.

Jack: see ya blondie

Rapunzel: watch it frosty 

Jack: *laughs*

We went separate ways I went to art while Jack went to music.