the sweetest treat | beomgyu x reader

PAIRING | beomgyu x reader
IDOLS FEATURED | choi beomgyu
WC | 2.8k
GENRE | fluff
WARNINGS | explicit language, suggestive language, bullying
SYNOPSIS | you weren't excited for halloween this year. your aunt had thrust upon you the job of taking your young cousin trick-or-treating, even after you insisted you already had plans with your boyfriend. but when beomgyu offers to come with you and your cousin, you realize that there was nothing else you would rather be doing on all hallow's eve.

 but when beomgyu offers to come with you and your cousin, you realize that there was nothing else you would rather be doing on all hallow's eve

"No, I told you I already have plans for Halloween. I told you this weeks ago, I'd be happy to watch him any other day, but not Halloween." You were exasperated. Your aunt, who had a history of being demanding and pushy, had goaded you into watching your six year old cousin on Halloween. He was a sweet kid, but you had told her many times that you had plans on that specific day, and wouldn't be available.

But of course, that woman didn't listen. She ignored your frantic complaints and merely stated that she would be dropping off your nephew after dinner on Halloween, so that you could take him trick-or-treating. Her reasoning was that it was just for a few hours, and you would have plenty of time to spend with your silly boyfriend after it.

Reluctantly, you accepted your fate, and called Beomgyu to let him know that you had to cancel your plans. "Hey, Gyu, I can't make it on Halloween. I have to watch my cousin, my aunt won't take no for an answer."

Beomgyu was silent for a moment, making a sliver of fear creep its way into your head, wondering if he was mad. "I can help," he said simply, "the party sounds lame anyways, it's just gonna be full of horny people trying to get laid."

"You don't have to do that," you said, not wanting him to cancel his plans, "you can still go if you want."

"I don't want to go without you," he said firmly, "I'll come help with him. From what you've told me, it'll be easy, and then we'll have the night to ourselves."

"Gross, Gyu, while we're talking about my nephew?"

"You don't know if that's what I meant!"

"Oh, I know it is."

---

The next day was Halloween, and you had gone the route of slapping on some cat whiskers drawn on with eyeliner and calling it a day. Beomgyu had called you out on being lazy, which made you point out that he wasn't planning on wearing a costume either. He had stubbornly shown up in matching cat whiskers and a headband with cat ears, claiming that you now matched.

"When's he gonna be here?" Beomgyu asked excitedly, peering out your front window. "I can't wait to meet him!"

"He'll be here soon, calm down," you said, but you were secretly thrilled that Beomgyu was so excited to meet your nephew. It was adorable.

"Is that them?" he asked, pointing out your window.

You walked over, pushing back the curtains. "It is!"
You opened your front door, and your cousin's eyes lit up as he ran towards you, jumping into your arms.
"(Y/N)!" he said happily, "look at me!" You set him down and looked at his costume, smiling at it.