'This is the part where you run'

Nik's POV

I'm listening to music when Ric suddenly stops the car. I roll my eyes at his driving and get out, I turn down my music a little bit so I can hear.

I open the door for my little sister and she smiles at me. I see a familiar boy sitting on the steps, I can't place it though.

Hope walks ahead, "Landon." Hope says with a tiny smile.

"Hope?" The boy, Landon asks, I suddenly remember him. My sister used to like him, it only lasted a week.

"You two know each other?" Alaric asks and I shrug.

"Long story." Hope says before we hear a scream and glass breaking.

"Dr. Saltzman." Hope says and I walk behind her, leaning into her side.

Hope rubs my arm because she knows I'm tired and just wants to wolf out. "Yeah, I'm on it." Ric says. He checks the doors, "Doors are locked."

"No duh." I say as I roll my eyes. I raise my hand, "Dissera Portus!" I say as I wave my hand, the doors open.

"You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me." Hope says before we walk into the church.

I see a young man becoming a werewolf for the first time. I sigh, "Shut down the exorcist, would you?" Ric asks Hope.

Hope raises her hand and makes it a fist, "Silencio." Hope says and suddenly the priest can't talk. "Ad somnum." Hope says and the three adults drop unconscious.

"Help me." The boy groans out. Ric starts to put the chains on him.

"My god." Landon says in shock and I roll my eyes, turning up my music a bit.

They step back and there's now a black wolf standing where the boy was and growling at my sister. I flash my eyes and growl louder, causing him to put his head down.

"Can we go now?" I ask, "I'm tired."

Hope chuckles and messes up my hair, I smile at my little sister before sitting down. Hope sitting next to me as we wait for the werewolf to change back.

She takes one of my headphones out and puts it in her right ear, leaning her head on my left shoulder.

I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up it was from Hope gently shaking me and telling me it's time to go.

Hope hands me my headphone back and I put it in my ear. I help Alaric carry the new wolf to the car, Landon gets in on the other side and I sit in the middle.

I put my forehead on the armrest in front of me, my sister chuckles. "Stop laughing and man up and ask Josie out." I mumble and she slaps my head.

I whine and pout at her, she smiles and shakes her head. "How do you two know each other?" Alaric asks Hope, referring to Landon.

"He used to serve me milkshakes at the Mystic Grill." Hope explains and he nods.

"Peanut butter blast. Whipped cream on the bottom." Landon says and Hope turns to him, he continues, "You always got another one to go." He says and Hope points to me.

"She got that for me. I'm too lazy to go out." I say and he nods.

"We danced once." Landon adds.

Hope gives him a fake smile. "We tried." She says shortly and turns away. I chuckle slightly and Hope smacks my head again.

"Can you stop? I'm the older sibling." I whine and she chuckles.

"You made a door blow off its hinges with your brain. Do you feel like explaining that?" Landon asks me and I shrug.