'Hope is not the goal'

TRIPLE UPDATE!

Nik's POV

When I wake up, Lizzie's sitting laying on top of me and hugging me tightly. I look over to Josie's bed to see it empty so I think she stayed with Hope last night.

I gently rub Lizzie's back as she sleeps and I go on my phone with my other hand. I check the time and it's 6 A.M.

A few minutes later, Lizzie starts to stir. I put my phone down and run my hand through her hair. "Nik?" She whispers.

"Right here." I whisper into her hair.

Lizzie tightens her grip on me and hugs me closer to her. "Good morning." I say and kiss her cheek, I see her face turn red at the action making me smile.

"Morning." Lizzie says, burying her face in my neck. "You're so warm." She says and I smile.

"I'm a wolf, we generate heat." I tell her and I feel her smile against my neck.

"We will be cuddling a lot then." Lizzie says without thinking then I see her cheeks turn red.

"It's 6:15, and breakfast starts in 15 minutes, so you do you want to go eat?" I ask her and she groans but rolls off me and walks to her closet.

I get up and use my wolf speed to run to my room and get dressed, taking a glance at Hope's bed to see her and Josie cuddled up. I speed back to Lizzie and Josie's room and sit on her bed, waiting for Lizzie.

When she walks out, she looks up at jumps. "Sorry," I say, "Didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay." She says with her hand on her heart. "Let's go." Lizzie says and we walk to the cafeteria. I feel really awkward right now and probably look it, I have my hands in my jean pockets with my shoulders stiff.

"Stop walking so awkward." Lizzie says, I look at her and she pulls my left hand out of my pocket and holds it as we walk. I slightly relax as she runs her thumb on my hand.

Lizzie gives me a smile as we walk into the cafeteria. "Thank you." I mumble to her, and she squeezes my hand in response.

We grab food before we find the Super Squad and sit with them. "Hey guys!" MG says and I nod at him.

Looking down I realize that Lizzie is still holding my hand and I slightly smile.

I hear footsteps and I look up to see my little sister and Josie walk over, hand in hand. I smile at them and Hope sits next to me while Josie sits next to her, leaning her head on Hope's shoulder.

Hope smiles and wraps her arm around Josie's waist, letting her lean on her. "Hey guys!" Josie says while smiling at me and Lizzie.

"Hey sis, Jo." I say and Lizzie gently leans into me, I squeeze her hand softly. "How are you guys doing?" I ask them.

Josie blushes while Hope smirks before she pulls Josie into a kiss and the Super Squad cheer including me. "Finally!" Me and Lizzie say.

"Now you two have to get together." Hope tells me and Lizzie looks down before taking her hand away from me.

I look down sadly and slowly nod, taking my hand from Lizzie's lap where she left it. I take out my phone and text Hope.

Me: Might not happen. I think she's embarrassed to be with me.

Hopey: Why?

Me: As soon as you made the comment about dating, she took her hand away from mine.

Hopey: Just try it.

I sigh quietly and put my phone down. I hear footsteps and turn around to see my Mother and Aunt.

"Hey, mom." I say quietly and she smiles at me. "Hey, Aunt Bex." I say.