Chapter 19

Louis' POV:

   I was sitting on the park bench where I first met Tatiana with a bouquet full of roses when the girl who bleach blonde hair, huge boobs, an revealing clothes came over to me. I mean, we're in London in the middle of winter! Please, put some clothes on so you don't get sick!

   "Are these for me?" The girl asked with her high pitched voice. I don't even think that Mariah Carey's whistle notes are as high as her voice!

   "Umm well acutally they-" I started before I was rudely interrupted.

   "Aw thank boo!" She said then forcefully pulling me into a kiss. This girl smelled like plastic, bleach, and to much perfume. Horrible combination for anyone wondering.

   "Louis!" I heard Tatiana yell in the distance. I tried to get the slut off me but she wouldn't budge so I had enough. I bit her lip and tongue then threw her gently to the ground and started to run after Tatiana.

   "Tatiana wait!" I called out while chasing her. Man, good thing I'm on a professional soccer team or else I wouldn't of been able to keep up with her. I was finally able to grab her arm and spin her around to the point where she was facing me with a tear stained face.

   "It's not what it seems! She came on me first!" I exclaimed.

   "Save it Louis, we're done!" She shouted as she started to bang on my chest, trying to loosen my grip.

   "Oh look! Its your new girlfriend!" She shouted as she finally broke away from my grip. I turned my head around slowly while cringing. There as the slut and then following behind her were a lot of people dressed in complete black. Next to the slut was a girl who looked no older than 19 who looked like a leader of something.

   "Louis Tomlinson. Tatiana Payne." The woman stated with a cold tone.

    "Fabiana West." Tatiana said returning the same tone.

     "This is Fabiana?" I asked in shock. "The one who used to be your best friend but turned into your mortal enemy?"

     "Yep. How was Josh? Was he to small for you sl*t?" Fabiana asked.

     "The only sluts are standing right in front of us." Tatiana shot back.

      "Grab them." Fabiana commanded.

Next thing you know, something collided with the back of my head and everything turned black.

Sara's POV:

    I sat in Liam's living room crying with Niall giving me support. How could she say that? I thought we were best friends. We were supposed to grow old together and be the old women in the nursing homes making trouble! I thought as I wept my eyes out. All of a sudden Blake burst through the door.

   "Stop crying. We need to get back to your house and load up. They have Louis and Tatiana." He said. Immediately I sprang from my spot and told everyone to get their coats and get into the car. Once we were all on in the car and on the road, I turned the car invisible and made the car go as fast as it could.

   "Sara how fast are you going?" I heard someone shout in the backseat. I looked down at the speedometer and said "563 miles per hour."

   Blake turned to me. "They have everyone else under some type of serum. I believe it's the mind control one. They're under Fabiana's command though. What she says they do."

   "So it's you, me, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry up against the 300 members in base." I said.

    "Basically. We all have to watch each other's back, have a partner at all times and be heavily loaded with a lot of weapons. We should wear the cloaks with the protection underneath and the weapon slots." He said.

   "Hopefully it doesn't come to that. I mean, we know all of her defense and fighting strategies because we used to work for her. We should know at least some of the plan." I reasoned. It was silent for the rest of the trip.

——— skipping the suit up, making partners, an arriving at the place where Tatiana and Louis are———-

(The song and video is similar to how the beginning of the fight goes.)

Blake's POV:

   Sara and I walked in back to back. Same went for Zayn and Niall then Harry and Liam. We were trying to make a quiet entrance but then we were shot at.   

   "Abort the plan! Find Tatiana and Louis and fight!" Sara shouted as she ran off into a random direction while firing at who were once her friends and allies. Right off the bat, Zayn and Liam were shot in the head leaving Niall, Liam, myself, and possibly Sara to save everyone. We were together at one point, we all broke apart and I ran into Sara again.

   "Sara, just incase I don't make it out alive, please know that I've had the biggest crush on you from the beginning." I told her. She responded with a kiss and a smile.

   "I've always liked you also." She said then ran off again.

———— a little while later until there's only Fabiana, Tatiana, Sara, Louis, Ashton, and Blake left —————-

   I opened some door and walked into the room for protection only to find Ashton and Fabiana smiling upon a gagged Tatiana and Louis.

   "Look who decided to join the party." Fabiana smirked while aiming her gun at me.. All of a sudden she fell to the ground but not before firing a bullehat went whizzing past my head.

A bullet that went through Sara's head.

Author's Note: That's the end of When Sparks Die. I'll upload an epilogue later today. Thank you to everyone who read, commented, and voted! -Brenna